Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have done a lot of work to my 6.0. I’ve put new 155cc warren injectors, heads, head studs, wicked wheel, oil cooler, egr delete, banjo bolts, blue spring, coolant filter kit, and probably some more stuff I’m forgetting. I’m running warren diesel custom tunes and I’m wondering what kind of hp I’m looking at right now. I’m looking in to an air dog and maybe a bigger turbo in the future.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Stock injector nozzles? I would safely say 450-475rwhp

·
Registered
157 Posts
I may be wrong but I believe the rule on the stock fuel is basically 425-450. I had read that a while back on a few forums and thats kind of the way I always treated estimating HP. The way I had it explained was the stock pumps can only move so much fuel so to get bigger bumps you would need to address that.

Again I may be wrong but the 155cc injectors also aren't that much bigger than stock so you also wouldn't be seeing much of a bump from those either.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Are the 155/stock or 155/30? Just a little fuel and air can go places. I put down 400rwhp last year on just a tune in some bad conditions. It was like 34 and sleeting for the guy that went after me. It wasnt fully warmed up but she was pretty well there. I kept gaining 5 horsepower on each run but only got 3 runs so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts