Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
My daughter (25) visited last week and brought one of her dogs out with her. It was a great distraction from the past few weeks. Well, she also brought out her Glock 43 and she and Terry (my wife) went to the range to put a few bullets downrange. They shot her G43 and the Ruger LC9. Anyway, Terry loved the G43 so much, we bought her one at Cabella's yesterday. Oh and the lady checking us out gave me a military discount. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Mine will be carrying the sig p938. She just got her carry license and likes my Grandpa's p938

·
Registered
797 Posts
Okay so mine is reversed...hubs is a 1911 fan. I am on the hunt for the right Kimber. There is always a gun in the truck...my truck.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
mine carries a sig sauer p 238 in her gun toten mama purse.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Airweight J-Frame.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Smith & Wesson M66 .357mag Double Tap Ammo 200gr.

·
Combat Vet Retired
26 Posts
Took my Lady to a gun show. She purchased a full size .40 while I was checking out other vendors. Said she liked how it felt. I tried to steer her away but to no avail. Incidentally, she took the NRA Basic Pistol Course with it and shot the hell out of the target!

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
As infantry combat veteran have to say and I hope she doesn't find this post but, I don't trust her with a firearm, she carries nothing but pepper spray. Don't want that call of her shooting someone killing them or not when it could of been prevented or warranted and it would been my fault for her getting the firearm. Actually puts damper on how intimate a relationship can be due to that trust issue there.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts