Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working a deal now on a 2020 platinum F-350 DRW. I currently have an 2018 F-350 DRW diesel/ lairet that I plan to trade in with 80K miles on it, they're giving me $44,500 for it. My pay off is exactly that. I found another dealer willing to give me $47,000 for it. I have owned it since March 2018, just a little over 2.5 years and I had it financed for 84 months.

I do realize I can sell the truck for more but I don't want to deal with the hassle. I would also lose my $2,700 tax credit from the trade in. I would need to sell the truck at $50K to match the current deal now without doing a trade in. However, if anyone is interested, I would sell it for $52,000 firm. ;-). Which is still a great deal.

The MSRP on the truck is $86,175. They are discounting the vehicle to $77,974 (discount of $8,201 (9.5% off MSRP)

I am curious what other folks are seeing on discounts for F-350.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a good deal. I've ordered a 2020 F350 Platinum that should be here around the 1st week of November. Deal was Invoice - rebates. They are giving me $50,000 for my 2017 with 84,000 miles. My 17 is really clean with Wheels/tire, leveling, air bags & tonneau. I got the $2500 PCO a week ago that will sweeten the deal
That's a good price for your truck, my truck is not leveled or lifted but I've got some nice wheels on them. However, I am planning to pull them off and put them on the new truck and put the stock back on them.

I would LOVE to get a PCO! I've been trying to get one, hopefully I'll get one before I end up buying the truck!

Did yours coming via email? You just spent some time on the ford website clicking around and giving your email address?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PCO, yes is private cash offer. It's something ford has to offer you and it's a hit or miss. It can range around 2,500 - 3.000 off the MSRP in addition to what you negotiate with the dealer. So it's a GREAT deal if you can get one. You have be on their website and receive a pop up window with the offer. There's some tips on how to try and get one but I haven't had that luck yet. if you click on a bunch of ford as and show that you are interested in buying and you might get the offer pop up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.