Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i just put a diamond eye 4" Cat/DPF delete and H&S XRT PRO in my 08 F-250 and i keep tripping the air censor on airbox because its not getting enough air so ive been looking up just a normal but new air fillter (AFE) but theres a dry one and a 5 or 7 layer and i just dont know whats the best and they are pricey so i only wanna do this once. and i was told NOT to run a K&N on her!! Thanks guys:doh::tard::dunno:

·
Registered
875 Posts
I just put this exact setup on my truck. I am also running the stock filter for now. It seems to be doing fine so far. Iam running the 300 hot damn tune. I would save your money and just do the s&b or afe cold air intake system

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
The PG7 will filter the the best, the Pro 5R will flow the best, and the Pro Dry S is right in the middle. The PG7 and Pro 5R are oiled filters which means they will need a cleaning kit to service them when they are dirty. The dry can be washed with soap and water. Our top seller is the dry for ease of use. We have them all on our site at discounted prices, let me know if I can help with anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts