Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stole this from the 6.4 guys it's an awesome idea.

Mine is getting a PMF 4.5" shackle flip kit and 5" superlift springs in the rear to replace the blocks including the factory block net = 6.5" of lift or so.

And my PHP hydra should be here tomorrow.

How about you guys? what's your truck getting for christmas?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
saw this in the 6.4 section! Glad this was made for us,

so she got:
2" leveling kit
8" Black chrome tip
Glow plugs
Glow plug relay

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
A crossbed tool box:thumb:

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
Hopefully an 05 grill, hopefully lol

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
International bellowed up pipes, AIH delete plug, and a new double din head unit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
isnt that an 05 grille in your sig?
No but I wish it was! I'm keeping my eye out for either a black or chrome one. I have plans to paint it so that it's like the 6.4 fx4 grill in avatar (previous truck)

·
Christ Follower
602 Posts
Bought her a 6637 air filter and Riffraff cover last week, but couldn't wait to give it to her. She saw the package with the Riffraff sticker on the front porch when we pulled into the driveway. Christmas Eve, she gets 17 fresh quarts of Amsoil engine oil and filter

·
Registered
827 Posts
Topside creeper from the wife and kids! Truck is gonna be so happy! Clean engine bay, replaced glow plug, all the other stuff that will be right within my reach now...

SCott

Reactions: Hoshi

·
Registered
304 Posts
When I get off school for christmas break, I will tear it apart and hopefully wire up my F650 panel and switches, moose lights, backup lights, and drill for my cab lights.

Maybe my parents will get me some coal for christmas....:rofl: I want a PHP hydra

·
Registered
632 Posts
Well...pre-Christmas was new manifolds, up-pipes, and a WW. For under the tree...muffler delete pipe, 7" exhaust tip, and 2 sets of PIAA 580s for the N-Fab light bar. Can't wait....

·
Registered
124 Posts
New front pads and cross drilled rotors and coolant filter. And thinking hard about getting her and cowl hood.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Well I was gonna get her new wheels and tires, but that's too much money, so it will probably end up being a Hydra. Wish I had the money to spend on her the right way. Maybe I'll end up buying a leveling kit or something for her since she's been good.

·
Behavior Modificationist
1,519 Posts
Nothing too grand here (that I know of). I know the wife got me a charge controller for the electrical system.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Probably:
Glow Plugs
GPR
Starter

Definitely:
Ranch Hand Front bumper replacement
Fresh Shell Rotella

Maybe:
4" Diamond Eye Straight pipe w/ Black tip
In Dash Screen

·
Registered
171 Posts
She might be getting a new DI built transmission if she's really good :D

Other things will probably be a 20" LED bar and possibly a TrueTrac for the rear. I plan on finally finishing up my custom steps and making a set of traction bars, but I may continue to drag my feet on those.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Mine gets to haul new hardwoods from the hardwood floor store. (id rather get injectors)

Oh, and i just ordered a Fuel Bowl reseal kit. That should be exciting! At least saving a few bucks will be nice.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts