1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Ive never seen one before:dunno:. I have seen a cabelas edition before but nothing is near as cool as that. Id like to see that sitting in the garage:icon_ford::icon_ford:

·
Registered
334 Posts
it looks like some one had it done on the inside and pinstripping done on the outside. whoever did it did a dam fine job!!

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
I'd love to have that gauge cluster on my lariat! :nod:

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Yeah, those are SWEET! My friend has a 1550 Chevy with that package in it. It is a nice setup.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Have any of you guys ever heard of a "Remington Edition?"

I found this online:

2006 Ford F-250, Circleville, OH, Truck Long Crew Cab, Coughlin Automotive of Circleville Stock: M30205

And here is the window sticker for that VIN. It doesn't mention Remington Edition anywhere:

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTSW21P66EC03243

WTH is this thing? Looks cool, but is it a real package, just very rare?
1. Nice truck, similar to my Longhorn package.

2. The VIN won't show whether it is a conversion or not as the VIN is put on it at the factory and then shipped to the conversion shops. This is the same with an aftermarket manufacturer.(Roush, Saleen, Tuscany, Regency, etc.)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Awesome looking truck!

-French

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well, that's cool. Think what they could do with other special editions...

The Springfield Arsenal edition. Like the Remington, but has parkerized finish, gun rack, extra 20 round 7.62 magazines.

The USMC edition. Adds better seals for amphibious landings, and the satnav comes with a drill instructor voice. "I said turn right, you numbskull!"

The Pamela Anderson edition. Extra large silicone inserts on the front seats.

The Dolly Parton edition. Older, but the seats are real.

The powerstroke.org edition. Factory installed ARP studs, propane injection, extra gauges, 4" exhaust with stacks, 6" lift, wi-fi connection for forum access. Quick release on the EGR and DPF.

The Barak Obama edition. Only turns left, and cleans your bank account out. Thankfully, it becomes ineffective after one year, and gets traded in for something more practical in four.

The Toyota edition. Lighter body, smaller tires, half of the controls on the dash can't be reached, falls apart when you put any sort of load on it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Well, that's cool. Think what they could do with other special editions...

The Springfield Arsenal edition. Like the Remington, but has parkerized finish, gun rack, extra 20 round 7.62 magazines.

The USMC edition. Adds better seals for amphibious landings, and the satnav comes with a drill instructor voice. "I said turn right, you numbskull!"

The Pamela Anderson edition. Extra large silicone inserts on the front seats.

The Dolly Parton edition. Older, but the seats are real.

The powerstroke.org edition. Factory installed ARP studs, propane injection, extra gauges, 4" exhaust with stacks, 6" lift, wi-fi connection for forum access. Quick release on the EGR and DPF.

The Barak Obama edition. Only turns left, and cleans your bank account out. Thankfully, it becomes ineffective after one year, and gets traded in for something more practical in four.

The Toyota edition. Lighter body, smaller tires, half of the controls on the dash can't be reached, falls apart when you put any sort of load on it.
:rofl::hehe::lol:

That's FUNNY!!!!

·
Smoke Eater
1,305 Posts
coughlin is located about 20 miles from my house.. they are a very reputable dealer and pretty easy to deal with.

If they wont work with ya walk across the road to don thompson lincoln mercury and ask for michael davey.. they will personally search all over the states and find the exact truck ya want and work a deal out with you before they go and pick it up for you... thats what i did.. when coughlin was asking wayyyyy to much for a 350 they had a while back.. took me a month but i found my truck in south carolina and they went and picked it up for me.

·
shaking things up
3,650 Posts
that looks like a really sweet truck!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts