Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found these 2 parts.One in the yard where I had been working with the truck and one in the driveway.I've had no problems with the truck after finding the parts.There is also a possibility that the parts came off the tractor because it has been in both locations also.Any suggestions on what this might be.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Those look like chingadares's from the pic's.....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look like chingadares's from the pic's.....
Maybe but I don't think so.:lol2:

chingadera
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search Contents [hide]
1 English
1.1 Etymology
1.2 Noun
2 Spanish
2.1 Noun

[edit] English[edit] EtymologyMexican Spanish Noun cognate of the Spanish verb "chingar", which originally meant "to split lengthwise". In current usage, chingadera refers to anything for which the speaker has momentarily forgotten the word, especially things of little value or broken. Chingar may still refer poetically to splitting things lengthwise, though most Spanish speakers are now unaware of this archaic sense. Thus: "una chingadera de leñas" means either a small pile of firewood, or some quanitity of split firewood, such as a cord.

[edit] Nounchingadera (plural chingaderas)

1.(US, vulgar, Spanglish) something bad or a misdoing
2.(US, vulgar, Spanglish) despised or whorish woman. Common street example: 'Donde esta la chingadera?' ("Where is your whorish girlfriend?")
1.(US, vulgar, Spanglish) used as a replacement for an item or object if its name is not known or forgotten
Hey, get me that pinche chingadera from the counter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit] Spanish[edit] Nounchingadera f. (plural chingaderas)

1.(Mexico, vulgar) missing translation (an immoral or illegal act, often with the idea of treason or deceit).
2.(Mexico, vulgar) ****, crap (a thing of little value or quality, or an unspecified object).
3.(Mexico, vulgar) bull**** (nonsense, stupidity, false statements).
¡Son chingaderas! — “Bull****!”
decir chingaderas — “to bull****”

·
Administrator
30,455 Posts
thingamajig or to be exact two thingamajigs's

looks more like a tractor thing if the tractor was newer?

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
I think you mean thingamajiggers which is plural for thingamajig.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Could be something to do with the clutch on the tractor

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
your all morons lol i love these posts though that state WHATS THIS PART??? best games ever i normally love the ones that have random pieces that have nothing to do with a truck and people are guessing truck parts all day haha

·
Registered
91 Posts
What work were doing on the truck, or tractor??

·
Registered
181 Posts
Mytractorissexy......Haha, I haven't seen a exhaust bearing but if you think it's a truck part be my guest,u know we are just joking, those thing are not even a part of truck even a tractor , lol

·
Registered
758 Posts
That right there sir has to be parts from the turboencabulator! Google it!

What would I be doing right now if I didn't have an iPhone?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Those are crossmember locater blocks and pins. They are used during the computerized assembly process to properly locate the crossmembers prior to the robotic arm attaching the bolts. After assembly they usually fall out and are picked up and recycled. Some how yours stayed in and then fell out later.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Mytractorissexy......Haha, I haven't seen a exhaust bearing but if you think it's a truck part be my guest,u know we are just joking, those thing are not even a part of truck even a tractor , lol
i know lol when i called everyone morons it was in a joking manor i think that **** is hilarious.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Looks like your truck nuts finally dropped.

- Bubba
Rofl....now thats funny.hehehe.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
I was working on getting a stump out.
Ok, I'm going with tranny gears that shot out of the exhaust pipe.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts