Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys
looking to get a little info on the best tuner for a 2010 6.4. im thinking spartan but im not sure if there is one that is better than the other. a little insight would be great.

·
Registered
585 Posts
hey guys
looking to get a little info on the best tuner for a 2010 6.4. im thinking spartan but im not sure if there is one that is better than the other. a little insight would be great.
Seriously....do a search. There are dozens of threads going over this.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
hey guys
There is a ton of info here as this question has been asked several times. The big three are H&S, Spartan, and SCT. Our top seller and what we recommend most is the H&S Mini Maxx. For the dollar spent, I dont think it can be beat. The H&S Black Maxx gets my next vote, then the Spartan. You will see and hear a bunch of different opinions on this forum, but after trying them all and having significant seat time with each one, H&S tuners are the clear front runner to me. If you have any questions or would like to talk about the different options, feel free to contact us at any time.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Edge? :dunno:

·
Registered
4,609 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I recommend Spartan tuning. Let me know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts