Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And do I need to replace the whole arm when I do it?

·
Premium Member
5,700 Posts
it is called the drag link and it only comes as one piece

·
Registered
404 Posts
Look at PMF suspension Drag link.... Great item to upgrade to.... I ate up 4 draglinks in my lifted rig and then I invested in something that will last.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
could not find anything. I also need a track bar. Why is it so hard to find these parts online?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Link
Ford - Precision Metal Fab

Also when you do your track bar flip the ball joint the other way so your track bar mounts on top instead of underneath. You will never have to worry about it wearing out or getting death wobble... They also sell a nice track bar too and the draglink... Make sure you order the shock mount they do not tell you about for the draglink...

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Link
Ford - Precision Metal Fab

Also when you do your track bar flip the ball joint the other way so your track bar mounts on top instead of underneath. You will never have to worry about it wearing out or getting death wobble... They also sell a nice track bar too and the draglink... Make sure you order the shock mount they do not tell you about for the draglink...
Damn. They sure are proud of them. Lol.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yeah but once you get them you will know why... I have both I will tell you what they will never wear out! They are sturdy and are greasable as well..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts