Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found a 97 F-350 7.3 5 speed 4x4 with 153k on it for $6500 obo near me. I want a 5 speed really bad, I plan on doing a D60 swap on mine, and its a 97 model so it has 130cc injectors.

My truck is as follows:

F-250
E4OD
4.10 LSD
345k but engine and trans were overhauled at the same time around 325k.
Has 6637 intake
3" downpipe to 4" pipe, to 5" pipe, to dual 5" chrome aussie stacks.
PHP Phoenix 6 pos chip
Glowshift triple gauge pod
Newer M/T tires (about 4k on them)
Aftermarket head unit and new speakers
new batteries, battery cables, fuel pump, fuel hoses etc.
Replaced the steering column due to the old one being worn out, brand new serpentine belt and idler pulley.

I know my truck needs some work, but it was all I could afford as a sophomore in high school that just worked side jobs for my dad's construction company. I would like to sell it to try and pay for some or all of the other truck. I do plan on talking him down some as in my opinion his is a bit over priced. Do you guys think I could get $4000 for mine or is that outrageous?

Here are some pictures of the 97 I found:

·
Registered
496 Posts
what i always do when i want to sell something, or look to buy something - is hit craigslist and ebay and look for simialar stuff is listed for. also makes a difference where you live.. i bought my truck from long island ny. not many people in or around nyc are intrested in some hillbilly pick up truck.. guy had a hard sell - i got it for a decent price..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what i always do when i want to sell something, or look to buy something - is hit craigslist and ebay and look for simialar stuff is listed for. also makes a difference where you live.. i bought my truck from long island ny. not many people in or around nyc are intrested in some hillbilly pick up truck.. guy had a hard sell - i got it for a decent price..
Yeah I have the same problem here. There are hardly ever any for sale on craigslist and NEVER any local ones on ebay either haha.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Up here where I'm at, that truck would be a steal for just miles, I saw one up here go for 10k nothing special just had 160k on it... low mile obs are harder to find around home that is, that still look good... guess ppl know what the good stuff is lol

Sent from my C771 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
$50 how would you like payment

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Just a joke dont let it sting, you can get $4500 as quick money honestly especially in cali, shoot for around 6-7k obo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts