Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I was wondering what the value of my truck might be in the current market. I have been knocking around the idea of selling her recently due to financial issues (what else?) since I bought it for the purpose of hauling my toy which may be parked for awhile. Anyways, on to the goods:

2000 F250 Super duty XLT, standard cab, long bed, dark red/maroon exterior, grey cloth interior, auto, 2wd, 7.3 PSD, alloy wheels, 68k miles young. Excellent shape inside and out, 99% flawless. Everything works exactly as it should and the truck runs perfect. Only add on's are MBRP 4" turboback, DP tuner w/40tow, 60e, and 80e, brake controller, a bed rug, and a very nice ARE cap which matches perfect. Great fuel mileage all around and also while towing, plus is pulls like a freight train :nod:

So what is she worth? I have searched autotrader, cars.com, ebay, and craigslist and it appears that most trucks in this year range are $13-17k with at or above 100k miles. Is $15k for mine fair? More than fair?

Thanks for everyone's time,
Brandon

·
Registered
735 Posts
From just the info that you gave, Kelly Blue Book puts the private party value at $11,940.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I hate to say this but i dont think youll even get close to seeing 12k much less 15K. Standard cab trucks limit themselves to single guys or work truck/construction guys. Rarely family guys.
There may be a buyer out there but theire about as common as hens teeth at those prices. Especially since its a private party not a dealer so no financing
Good luck with the sale I hope you get your asking price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts