Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My signature hasn't been showing up under my posts lately and I can't even find where to edit it anymore. I have the show signature option turned on.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
The site software upgrade has hidden some sigs. @ZMANN said wait till it's all done before they start looking to replace things. He can chime in if I got that wrong.

·
Administrator
29,133 Posts
You are correct Sparky
I am afraid any fixes we implement will be wiped out in short order as they manipulate the site in preparation for the new software.

we have seen a lot of subtle (and not so subtle) changes so far. the interesting thing is not all members are impacted the same ( signature for example)

"they" say "it is for the better" ... we will see

I know some were talking about potentially moving to other sites however I have never found one quite like the Org , the Powerstroke Nation is another favorite of mine but is the same owners/ situation and already has less to offer in the Banner department and other areas .
the FTE has always run poorly for me so no comment
the Powerstroke Army is a decent site (IMO) and many have moved there in the past after they had management issues with the Nation but IMO is hardcore and you better bring your flak jacket because they do not weed out the douche bags and trolls ( reminds me of Pirate 4x4 )

so I am all for letting the dust settle and then having the site Admins dial us in.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
I agree that there is none like the Org. The nation is OK, has it's regulars like here, but this place is my favorite. Plenty of knowledgeable folks who won't flame a guy in need and we have some fun along the way.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Funny I found this thread...I haven't been on here in a while and was curious where my signatures went...mostly because I had to post a couple of threads and ended up typing my vehicle info on each of them so people would know which rig I was talking about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts