Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what else can in do to get more power? I heard something about cylinder #8 not getting enough fuel, what can i do about this? Anything else i could do?

·
Banned
722 Posts
are the airdogs very good?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
No reason for the airdog... Cant say anything bad about it, but you dont need it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Airdog is f'n awesome. It's a only a supply pump, so it will not replace your pressure pump.
They came out with a new model that is more than just a supply pump.

I have the original Airdog and love it.

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
They came out with a new model that is more than just a supply pump.

I have the original Airdog and love it.
I have never seen that one. I saw they came out with a high pressure pump as an add on called the Raptor. But I have never seen an AirDog that will supply 60psi. Where can I find one?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i can beat everyone off the line, but then they seem to go by me, what mods ca n i do to help my top end? Is there any? or do i just need more power? Don' want to spend lots of $$$ need that for diesel:doh:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
My last mod was the 10K mod. I saved up $10K, and started modding.
I'm having a problem with my 10K resistor.

AKA~my wife. :hehe:

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
First off, who is everyone?

Secondly, you really need to give a HP goal. With my mods above and your water/meth setup you are wanting.. you'll be in the 480-510hp range at the wheels.

Third, there isn't a cheap mod really. My last mod was the 10K mod. I saved up $10K, and started modding.

I could not get the 10K mod to get me where I wanted so I upgraded to the 14K mod. That did the tick!:thumb:

By the way, you need to give us a HP goal so we can help you further.

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I used two factory pumps in parallel... works great for those SHO's and those use a ton of fuel, and plus when a pump goes bad you dont have to wait a couple weeks to get one, there a common pump... i havent tried it but im thinkin if one goes bad on the road you can limp home on the last pump

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
^^^^^^ What :dunno:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
to get more fuel to #8 cylinder you need a regulated return kit

·
Banned
722 Posts
I used two factory pumps in parallel... works great for those SHO's and those use a ton of fuel, and plus when a pump goes bad you dont have to wait a couple weeks to get one, there a common pump... i havent tried it but im thinkin if one goes bad on the road you can limp home on the last pump
???:dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts