Registered
74 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,195 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
This is my present load, trailer is 9900 fully loaded. But even running 9000 lb of trailer, I was seeing 7 and 8 mile per gallon, so just a little disappointed with that
20200601_142541.jpg

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Or maybe you don't know jack ****. The factory sticker clearly says 9900 pounds. 31 feet bumper to hitch 45 gallons of water 60 pounds of propane, AC, large slide,electric Jack's and stabilizers... one thing RV manufacturers don't do is overestimate the weight

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I suppose it is possible that all 3 of the scales I've weighed it on were out by 50%. HA!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Or maybe you don't know jack ****. The factory sticker clearly says 9900 pounds. 31 feet bumper to hitch 45 gallons of water 60 pounds of propane, AC, large slide,electric Jack's and stabilizers... one thing RV manufacturers don't do is overestimate the weight
You don’t have to get all crazy on man. But I see so many of them get blown by winds so easy that’s why I was thinking it’s really light. And the rvs made of all plywood so don’t get all mad on me.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Well don't assume A that I can't read the factory weight sticker, B don't assume I don't know the difference between 4000 and 9000 pounds

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well don't assume A that I can't read the factory weight sticker, B don't assume I don't know the difference between 4000 and 9000 pounds
Can u give me year and the model it’s good thing to know, when I get a customer and give them a price to haule it

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,266 Posts
nitrogen,
I’m not looking to get involved in the argument but from what I know from towing and trailers, the 9900lbs rating on the stick is not the factory “shipping weight”, thats what the total legal weight of the trailer can be. That is because of the 10,001lbs trailer rating becomes commercial.
I’m not arguing what your setup rolls over the scales at.
The easiest thing to do is post a photo of your scale slips.

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,266 Posts
I crumped it up before seeing this post, but this is my most recent scales slip. Its not a CAT scale but it is a certified scale by NJ Weights and Measures at one of our supply yards.
My 2004 F-350 crew cab dually with 10’ dump trailer rolls over the scales at exactly 10,500 lbs empty.

·
Registered
74 Posts
View attachment 769014 I crumped it up before seeing this post, but this is my most recent scales slip. Its not a CAT scale but it is a certified scale by NJ Weights and Measures at one of our supply yards.
My 2004 F-350 crew cab dually with 10’ dump trailer rolls over the scales at exactly 10,500 lbs empty.
Thank you man. I don’t want any one get mad at each other’s just because of me. If the sticker shows 9900gvwr it’s the total weight that it could be loaded. With the people and other ****tt inside. And like Turbo shows the pic. The total of my trailer and my truck is 15400k lbs. but the trailer gvwr shows 18000k so I can load 10k of load because the trailer is about 8k.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
If you know rv's at all, you know that by the time you have full water and propane etc, you do well to have between 1000 and 1500 available before you exceed gvw and that's on the larger non toy hauler units

7861 - 7880 of 7906 Posts