Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

7581 - 7600 of 7853 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
2005 6.0 and a 10000 5th wheel tow like a dream!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Pull the 3 horse slant from time to time:

·
Premium Member
7,653 Posts
Finally got my dump trailer, 12K Moritz :thumb:
I had to change the factory class 3 hitch to a class 5. I got a Curt from amazon for $168 delivered

·
Registered
77 Posts
My 2016 F450 and 24' Pace Stacker. The 450 tows the trailer much better than my 250. Rolling down the road at 24,800LBS :grin:. Trailer weighs 15440 loaded and the tongue weight is 2440.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Time slips???? Or it didn't happen :poke
Here are the three passes. This was the second time to the track with it. First time broke the spider gears in the rear end very first pass on the starting line. Nine inch Ford in it now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,653 Posts
Here are the three passes. This was the second time to the track with it. First time broke the spider gears in the rear end very first pass on the starting line. Nine inch Ford in it now.
Fun way to spend money isn't it? :thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Moved a big batwing mower this weekend, and had to call the big dog in to come and get the tractor. Always something different in the hauling world. Truck just hit 130,000 miles this weekend on the 400 mile round trip

Attachments

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Mines not heavy, but the cargo was sure fun to take in the mountains... have my 84 4runner to my Dad since my buddies don't off road anymore and I de smogged the little 22r (she never ran better lol) but she roams free in Idaho now

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Wow, you mean you pulled that loaded trailer and didn't get harassed by the DOT.
Doug

·
The Maddawg
5,734 Posts

Been a while since I popped in. This was a fun load! It's a 6yard dump filled with brick and concrete

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
10,238 Posts
:rofl: come on reed get some weight in there :D :poke

·
The Maddawg
5,734 Posts
Lol I could have gone more but I ran out of brick!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Use it to tow my project dentside, won't let me post pictures though. I'm also part time tow truck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
7581 - 7600 of 7853 Posts