2001 - 2020 of 7853 Posts

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Mr. Mini Pop Up Tent Trailer was worried about getting weighed......... :hehe:

·
Registered
312 Posts
DANG!! JJFLASH we have a CAT 12 grader about the same age as that machine. them SOBs are heavy as He!!. i think ill just keep that kinda stuff for the haul truck.

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
Whats that thing weigh JJ? :popcorn:

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
The grader is a little under 23K and the trailer I'm not sure...maybe 5 or 6k?

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
It's hard to follow that grater but here's my 5th Wheel. I was just across the border between Idaho and Washington on my 7,100 mile trip (did it in a month). We weighed up at GCW 21,960 (40lbs less then GCWR)

She handled like a champ the whole way out and back.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Check this out

I actually pull this with my 97 F-250,

Truck has beem converted to a dually (real load bearing dually kit)
160 injectors, some call these +100 hp
1.15 turbo
programmer
3.73 gears
automatic /W shift kit

truck / trailr weight combo is 35,000

trailer is 53ft long, 102" wide & 13' 6" high

Attachments

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
wow i seen one up in BG at nationals like that but wit a semi haha nice trailer tho :thumb:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
well I know its not a powerstroke but it will be eventually and hopefully pretty soon.
my f150 wasn't too happy about this but it handled it like a champ.
kinda hard to see but its a 16ft trailer + sandrail + not shown atv and all the gear in the bed, tools and 3 of us. just the 3 of us comes to about 600lbs then the sandrail is easily another 1500 maybe, 400 for the atv, 400 ish for gear and maybe 2-3000 for the trailer. and then there are all the tools I bring on rides

·
Registered
12 Posts
sorry.. not powered by a psd but instead a dt466e but i am sure you guys will be amused all the same!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Dayum, dont show my dad that RV, he will want to part it out and take all the "good" stuff like the awning

·
Registered
12 Posts
that rv sits on one of my storage lots and is quite the popular hangout. its delightfully white trash hahahaha.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
I love the #3 in the window :hehe:

No disrespect to Mr. Earnhardt.

·
Banned
3,012 Posts

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
well I know its not a powerstroke but it will be eventually and hopefully pretty soon.
my f150 wasn't too happy about this but it handled it like a champ.
kinda hard to see but its a 16ft trailer + sandrail + not shown atv and all the gear in the bed, tools and 3 of us. just the 3 of us comes to about 600lbs then the sandrail is easily another 1500 maybe, 400 for the atv, 400 ish for gear and maybe 2-3000 for the trailer. and then there are all the tools I bring on rides

If only I had gotten a pictures of some of the loads I had behind my half ton. I'm not proud of it, and I'm as against overloading your truck as much as the next guy, but you do what you have to do to get the job done. I'm glad I have my truck now though. :nod:

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Griswald :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
"When did you get the old tenament on wheels Eddy?"

"That there Clark, is an Rrrrrr-V." - Cousin Eddy
Griswald :rofl:
Greaseball

i frickin love that movie, my brother and I quote it all the time :hehe::hehe::hehe: The best X-mas movie around

Sorry for the :hyjack:

2001 - 2020 of 7853 Posts