1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Go ahead and do the AIH plug. It is only to reduce white smoke at idle when the parking brake is applied and the ambient emp is less than 70* and so on. In the meantime it is blocking roughly 20% of the charged air coming from your intercooler. This is also a good place to pull your boost reading from.
I would also get some kind of boost fooler to get rid of the SES light, but I have no experience with that one, so I can't say if it's good. If it's from Dieselsite, its probably a good product.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go ahead and do the AIH plug. It is only to reduce white smoke at idle when the parking brake is applied and the ambient emp is less than 70* and so on. In the meantime it is blocking roughly 20% of the charged air coming from your intercooler. This is also a good place to pull your boost reading from.
I would also get some kind of boost fooler to get rid of the SES light, but I have no experience with that one, so I can't say if it's good. If it's from Dieselsite, its probably a good product.
I did pick up a boost fooler and a couple of other parts. I may have not been clear about the first thing I asked. Has anyone had any experience with these parts and what did you think of them? Thanks for the reply on the air intake heater.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts