Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

We need our own dedicated Super Duty Powerstroke shop?

• Its about time!

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • Nah, too many shops as is

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys think, is it time for our own Super Duty and Powerstroke Specialty Shop? There are tons of general automotive and diesel repair shops, and a handful of Dodge/Cummins places but to my knowledge there is not a single place that eats, breathes and lives Super Duty and Powerstroke in the NW. Be it maintenance, repair, performance, suspension, chassis, interior, exterior, electronics. I mean the whole 9 yards. So speak up and let me know!:icon_ford:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
If you need someone to come work for you. Give me a holler. :thumb::icon_ford:

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
Good luck with it man. There should be some

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
first coast diesel performance (FCDP) seems to take care of only fords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,670 Posts
first coast diesel performance (FCDP) seems to take care of only fords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True, and they do a great job of it. :thumb:

But I believe Fordnut said the only Ford dedicated shop in the NW (NW - NorthWest). FCDP is in Florida, the SE (SE - SouthEast). :tard:

--Snake

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
i see the (NW) now. i read too fast the first time and missed that.

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
Sounds great :thumb: but can you make sure it's near my house! :rofl:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I think it would be a good idea. Where were you thinking about having it?

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm along way from the NW (well most of the time) but if you decide to go for it, best of luck to ya!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rob- You got shop in Molalla or just where you live? Thats my old stomping ground. In fact I have some grandparents who have lived there for about 50 years or so.

And Banshee- Keizer aint so bad. Thats a pretty easy drive.

However Nebraska may be a bit far for some injectors and a Front end conversion.

·
a known holder of grudges
2,055 Posts
too far from you, but there is a guy in Atlanta, Bill Hewitt.... Powerstroke diesel guy only. Specialty Shop. Check him out here

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
too far from you, but there is a guy in Atlanta, Bill Hewitt.... Powerstroke diesel guy only. Specialty Shop. Check him out here
Wow! that guy knows his stuff! Impressive to say the least. Glad he is not based in Portland!

Well its official, StrokeShop is open for business! :woot: The premise here is that we can do anything and everything to your truck that you need, want or can afford to do to your Super Duty. If I can't, I know someone who can, and will take care of it. So instead of a customer having to find several shops he trusts based on what he wants done, there is just one. Transmission, suspension, stereo, body, maintenance, alignments, doesn't matter, we will handle it all. And if something doesn't doesn't work out, there is only one point of contact. :thumb: So what do you think? is it crazy enough to work?:crazy:

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's an awesome yet crazy plan man. Im pumped for ya tho. That's gonna be sweet. I wish there was one around my area besides just the dealership. Best of luck to ya.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts