Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What do you listen to mostly?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was just wondering what everyone listens to. If i'm guessing right most of us are real country guys....ha I made it so you can vote more than one type of music but it's more a "main genre" thread....

·
Banned
0 Posts
i just messed your poll up....i clicked on everything but that R&B and rap BS......i love country, rock, alternative, metal, classic rock.....anything but that new age not even music hip hop catchy beat BS.......:lol:

·
I LIKE CHROME :)
612 Posts
country??? i hate people who drive by with country blairing on their radio. not very many farmers listen to country anymore, all the presets in our farm pickups have talk radio set instead of country.

·
612 Posts
may i ask y

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I listen to country most of the time.....occasionally I put on Jim Rome in the afternoons to catch up on the sports world

·
612 Posts
nothing like spending 8 hours in a tractor going in circles listening to ed schultz and country music. AM radio, HELLS YEAH

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
Q the Deliverance theme song... :eek:

Country and all kinds of rock.....course when I'm studying for a certification exam, or just need to relax and concentrate on something I'll listen to classical. MOSTLY I listen to Fox News on my XM although this morning I was jamming to ZZ Top on the way in.

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
mschn99 said:
cause im in LIBERAL dang california.........
Are you blasting Rush L while you are working??? :D

I actually listen to everything, even classical. :cool: I'm sure I'll get razzing about that, but..... I just love music.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't mind classical music, it's nice when you just want to relax and let all the weight roll off your shoulders.....movie soundtracks aren't bad either, and i'm talking the instrumental stuff...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Mostly, I just listen to the voices inside my head............:eek:

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
Worm Drowner said:
So do you burn that on a CD to take with you so you can remember what you were talking about?:D :lol: :D j/k

just couldn't resist that one.

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
Worm Drowner said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Gotta love the tunes

Yep, I listed to all of it, though some a lot more than others. Lately, it has been sirius channel 66 though. I am really liking the music they play!

But, it is fun to pull up next to people with my subs hitting and they realize it is country! The rap people think I'm nutz....hmmmm....maybe that is because I am a little crazy. Or do they just call that BLONDE!!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
turbotime said:
But, it is fun to pull up next to people with my subs hitting and they realize it is country!
Gotta love that Snoop Doggy Strait, Ice-Garth, Tupac Twitty, and Puff Hank........:rolleyes:

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
Worm Drowner said:
Gotta love that Snoop Doggy Strait, Ice-Garth, Tupac Twitty, and Puff Hank........:rolleyes:
OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's great Drowner! Hey i'm just really curious.......how come my poll % doesn't add up to 100? I'm way confused :confused:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts