Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys ive got some credit with puredieselpower and i need to spend it.

i found this:

Steroid Power Module 6.0L & 7.3L Powerstroke

what do yall think. i have a TW and was wondering if this would do any good stacked with it.

i know that programmers wont stack on a 7.3 but this doesnt appear to be a programmer.

just throw in a yay or nay. im open.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
not worth the time or waste of valuable money. Your already running custom tunes why add an off the shelf whatever that is?

I reccomend fuel or oil upgrades

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i want to hear. BUT i have to spend this credit!!!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Regulated Return
oil X over
Tranny parts

Just a few I would look into if i was you

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they dont offer a whole lot... bout the only thing you mentioned that they have is the
x-over hose.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
i would get the x over hose. I have one and it really smoothed my engine out

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm using the dfuser steroid-t power module.... it does a few things your custom chip probably already does. It's an 10k to 18k adjustable mod which increases injection pressure and timing, there's a map/boost mod in it that allows you to over boost as well. I love it on my truck, but I'm running a sniper tune reflashed ecm, so it's very stackable with my setup, I'm boosting a little over 30lbs and get plenty of fuel up to 26, 27lbs. The cross over is a good mod to do... I know they have quite a few other good products for the 7.3's, I'm not sure the steroid would serve you too well though. TW chip's got most of it covered already...
good luck

·
Registered
187 Posts
I don't like the sound of stacking chips after I have seen some of the bad things that happen.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys!!!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i have a very useless amount of money... its too much to spend on little stuff and it not enough to spend on big stuff. and i dont want to pay extra money!!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey hank, if your ever in the area during the summer time, hit me up! well go have some mexican food!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i do... EVERYDAY... haha, i have a good idea why dont you sell me your transmission??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts