Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just bought this beauty a couple weeks ago and love it. do yall think 3k was a good price for it. it has 200k on it its a 5spd and has a fairly new southbend clutch afe stage 2 cold air intake ts 6 pos. chip 3in down pipe and the 1.0 turbo housing with 6 brand new tires

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That's a sweet lookin rig dude, congrats! What do you plan on doing with her? I love the effect on the picture too!

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i eventually wanna get stage2s intercool it get custom tunes and maybe the d66 with dual 8" stacks but other than that iam open to suggestions lol

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Sounds like some good stuff, black stacks would look sick on a truck like that

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats exactly what i want lol so far the only thing i dont like is the saggy lookin front end on it i want it to sit more level so iam looking for some new front coils just havent found what iam lookin for yet

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Can't really tell a sag from my end

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it just sit an inch or two lower in the front and i think it makes the truck look lazy lol so i wanna level it up with the rear

·
Registered
716 Posts
If there is no rust, that's a very handsome deal!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Sounds like a very good deal to me

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Sweet truck. grab it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea theres no rust since its a florida truck its pretty well clean only thing i really need is a fender on the passenger rear for the dually just trying to find a nice cheap one o and the previous owner put these in there gotta say there pretty comfy too lol

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Awesome looking truck dude. Grab that thing

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
He did buy it the first sentence says look what I bought a couple weeks ago

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
:doh: I thought he was saying he was going to buy it. You are right.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
It is a sweet deal I love the obs duallys had one for a while that truck was a mule

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i wish lol hey has anyone ever had to do the bushing in there clutch pedal cause i have the parts just dont kno how much of a pita it will b

·
Registered
346 Posts
I want to say the bushings weren't to bad, minus being on your back on the floor board. It doesn't help when I was trying to make my 6'5" self comfortable lol

Sent from my C771 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
i wish lol hey has anyone ever had to do the bushing in there clutch pedal cause i have the parts just dont kno how much of a pita it will b
The pedal _box_ bushings? Not too bad; I think it took me an hour, including beer. There are a couple threads on the other sites; PM me and when I get home later (bookmarked there) I'll send you the links.

If you're talking about the bushing between the pushrod eyelet and the stud, don't even eff with another plastic one. If the stud is at all worn, it will still pop out of place with a brand new bushing. Do one of two things:
* Brass bushing cut from a piece of 1/2"OD x 7/16"ID brass tubing, and a 7/16" drill stop collar on the stud on the lever (that goes through the eyelet)
-- or --
* Heim joint to replace the stud and the eyelet - on eBay, just search "ford clutch heim joint"

Edit - pedal box bushing fun: neals pedal box bushing install (pic heavy) - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
Pedalbox Bushing Replacement - 1994-1997 Power Stroke FAQ

1 - 20 of 22 Posts