Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have swore there was a thread for this but my search came up empty, so I figured I'd start one. Here it goes. 2 14' cattle guard sills, 2700lbs each. No problem.

- Bubba

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice trailer :thumb:

Did you remove the tailgate for better back up visibility?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I pulled the heaviest trailer I have ever pulled with the new truck. I pulled my empty 16ft flatbed trailer from the back of my property, to my garage to load the 4 wheelers for the morning. Sorry no pics, 2 am it's kinda dark out.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Airbags are well worth the money. I had a set of ride rites on my leveled 150 and loved them. There is a new system out that has a wireless controller for the airbags and it is on my mod list. I wish that dollar bill I planted in the yard last year would grow.

- Bubba

·
Registered
451 Posts
towed my 17000 lb excavator on my 10 ton pintle trailer today, no pics unfortunately being a 250 she was sagged out pretty bad but towed like a dream, the engine and tranny were asking for more amazingly!!

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
I pull a wells cargo with my Harley in it...:D Pics upon request.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I towed our Boy Scout Troops trailer (about 5000 lbs) into the middle of a cold, wet, muddy field on Friday so we could camp all weekend and then pulled it out on Sunday. We had a good time though. Big camporee with over 2000 Scouts. They enjoyed shotguns, archery, blacksmithing, rock climbing, mountain biking, etc. I had many comments from other Scout leaders on how I had exactly the truck they wanted ;-)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Speaking of feed, this is me and a buddy picking up 8k of cottonseed each back in June. I couldn't find the pic of is loaded down.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
My 6.7 pulled a broke down 69 VW Bus like a boss! 21 MPG at 55 MPH!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I've had a lot of interesting loads. Here is one that I don't think I have ever posted. The tank was empty but the trailer was still about 18000 lbs.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts