·
Registered
155 Posts
Picked up this project. 1954 mercury

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dropped my 5th wheel on the bed :mad: all things considered, it could have been much worse. Still getting used to my new air ride hitch

·
Super Moderator
12,907 Posts
started pulling apart the front end of my parts truck to get the cab off. discovered my rust free core support was not so rust free after all

·
Registered
74 Posts
Diy.... Think i have about 90 bucks in it. I could do it for a few less now. Order a 4 inch pipe from ebay a 4 inch silicone sleeve i ordered new clamps but the old ones can be used. Then a 6637 and the prefilter. I had to cut both sides of the pipe
I couldnt find the pipe anywhere. I see it now. Did you use the intercooler pipe?

I got to remember to switch my tailgates next time mom and dad take my truck pulling the camper! Makes me nervous! haha

·
Registered
193 Posts
Then if you search 6637 you can get a filter and find the prefilter.
I used clamps from ebay but the stock ones will work. I also noticed dryer vent clamps are cheaper at a home improvement store.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks!

Now if I could lay off the gun habit, I could add a lil more juice to the trucks :D

Reactions: dr.deere

·
Registered
108 Posts
Tried to pull out from under my old 5er with the tailgate up on my old super duty.
Ouch, luckily I had the 5th wheel tailgate on, so rather than crushing the bedsides, it just pushed them out, pulled them back it with a ratchet strap, now i have to figure out how to keep them from springing back out.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have the same issue multiple hobbies and not enough cash.....

Actually wasnt as bad as it could have been. Wasnt very noticeable after i fized the black trim peice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Juiced Coupe, where are you in NC? There is a guy over in Denton that had some OBS parts listed a while back on Clist. He may have a tailgate for you.

·
over thinking everything
1,170 Posts
Ouch, luckily I had the 5th wheel tailgate on, so rather than crushing the bedsides, it just pushed them out, pulled them back it with a ratchet strap, now i have to figure out how to keep them from springing back out.
Pull them in further that straight so when you undo the strap they spring back straight

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Narrowed down an oil leak to be the front seal. Got the tranny leak taken care of not too long ago and now this :doh:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Got my RiffRaff pre-filter on today

Attachments

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
What did you use for the elbow to the filter ?

·
DERAIL MOD!!!
23,192 Posts
I moved mine out of the driveway so my 01 could be placed in its spot since it's down now

·
Registered
155 Posts
3" 45° PVC elbow

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Is your filter clamped down at all or just sitting there?

Kris I'm kinda suprised you've never pulled that crunched fender off and half a$$ pounded the cave in out.

5381 - 5400 of 7157 Posts