Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Busted the taillight on mine. It got into a fight with our trash bin...and LOST! Driver put it down right in the driveway.

Better off then me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,685 Posts
It's not a good time to own/drive an Excursion in Miami. Has @LoxDiesel got his on the road yet? Hopefully not and this black cloud will pass.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Better off then me.
Wait a sec, Wes, sh1t, did that just happen? I figured they were old pics.
And my wife said "No, I cant buy yours. Gotta finish the house first" :dunno:

Hopefully not and this black cloud will pass.
Sunny skies here. Will be adding upgraded taillights to sig. Might even pull the boat out

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Last night

·
Registered
88 Posts
How hard did you slam that dumpster to wrinkle the rear quarter like that ?....then again, the front quarter also ?

Reactions: darkpassenger

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
How hard did you slam that dumpster to wrinkle the rear quarter like that ?....then again, the front quarter also ?
I spun out hit the car I was trying to avoid with the back of the truck in facing traffic. Then bounced to the curb and hit the dumpster. I am happy i didn't slam into them dead on. It would have been ugly for them. And probably more damage in the front.

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Dropped it off at its new owner and picked this up.

·
Registered
611 Posts
The past couple days: new I beam bushings, a new dragbar link, and new tires installed. Today had the alignment done. Driving great. Nice to spend $ and feel a noticeable improvement.

Next week will probably be new headlights, mine are hazy like crazy after a few years and a LED interior/exterior treatment. Probably a good cleaning/waxing once I get all that done.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Loaded a big asz 3 section couch, took off 2 bottom rails and loaded them into the X to take to my mother in law tomorrow. Still room for my wife, 16 and 18 year old sons and me.

Sometimes this dang thang is just too big.
:help1:

·
Registered
812 Posts

New mirrors

Reactions: letsmow10

·
Registered
92 Posts
Drove it! The dually is in the body shop for new paint so I hooked a trailer on and went to the job. I’m ready for the 350 to get done.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts