Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 25914 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
I hauled a$$ in it to see my schools bus shed go up in flames along with 4 buses. But that was yesterday, :tard:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Threw on a bunch billet knobs on the inside, ordered a bunch of LED's so I can change to a red lit interior and laid out all my parts for my mini spring lift and adjustable track bar for the front - tomorrows project.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I discovered that my right front wheel bearing is on it's way out... it's a humming. :(

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Ordered a bunch of parts! :woot:
What goodies you got coming?

I had a fairly uneventful day. It was hotter then hell on the farm so I worked in shorts and some tony lama work boots. It got some laughs. Other then that just drove around in a 600hp 7.3, killed a dmax and got some stuff cleaned up. Waiting on some new sticks and miscellaneous parts myself.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I discovered that my right front wheel bearing is on it's way out... it's a humming. :(
Been there done that. Just make sure you get a quality one or you'll be stuck replacing it in a month. Ask me how I know :doh:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Bed linered both bumpers yesterday. Scratched the front one putting it back on. Should've let it sit longer :doh: But I want to spray both with an actual gun and not a can so I'm not too upset. And I ordered my 05 grille and Bully step.

·
Registered
57 Posts
do

I changed the atf in the 6 Speed. Ran out of time and had to stop. Will try to do the transfer case next.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ordered an HPx and a 17* HPOP. Last week got my Dfuser, and new tires.

·
Registered
115 Posts
replaced cam position sensor. degreased and pressure washed engine bay. washed and vacuumed.

·
Military Member
115 Posts
I installed a TW chip in my truck yesterday and holy $hit does it rip now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Banned
4,240 Posts
What goodies you got coming?

I had a fairly uneventful day. It was hotter then hell on the farm so I worked in shorts and some tony lama work boots. It got some laughs. Other then that just drove around in a 600hp 7.3, killed a dmax and got some stuff cleaned up. Waiting on some new sticks and miscellaneous parts myself.
Just a couple new toys for the turbo-area. :wink[3]:

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/99-03-7-3l-general-discussion/207891-gotta-love-christmassy-feeling-parts-incoming.html

Total for everything, including shipping, is $465 so far:

Wicked Wheel (XDP)
Turbo/Pedestal Gasket+Bolt Kit (Guzzle)
Non-EBV Pedestal (Ebay)
Plenum Reinforcing Inserts (Guzzle)
(4) T-bolt Clamps (Guzzle)
AIH Delete Plug (Dieselsite)
Turbo-Master Boost Controller (Dieselsite)
Fumoto Drain Valve (Dieselsite)

Hopefully this is it for a while, and fixed my oil-drip issues. I already have the paint for my oil pan, and just need some sander-discs for my grinder to clean the oil pan up. Just need to pick up a pack of resistors from Radio Shack. :crazy:

The only other mods I NEED to do this summer is going to be Hutch/Harpoon, and hopefully next month. Still not looking forward to dropping the tank. :doh:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Installed Gauges! (Glowshift, standard 3 in the standard place)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Put a mini spring lift and adjustable track bar in the front, what a pain in the ***. Looks good now, just have to adjust my steering wheel a tidbit when I have more time.

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
I pushed her to the limits pulling a heavy horse trailer up the grapevine(bakersfield side down to L.A. side, way steeper) and nailed my pyro on my 80 tow tune(only one i had loaded!!) but she did it.. lol.

Now she needs a good bath after a week in yosemite.. pine sap n dirt all over.

·
Registered
57 Posts
today

Long day at work but i did get home and changed my transfer case fluid.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Today... i filled up for the last time as a stock truck. Admired her as stock for the last time... and cried a little knowing that after tomorrow she would be a new beast. This is the happiest moment of my life...

41 - 60 of 25914 Posts