Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

25821 - 25829 of 25829 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
It’s tan lariat leather interior, currently needs a vacuuming
It's a show condition truck according to your profile? Do you have any pics or anything on the web? I'd like to see everything that's been done.

Also, can that trim stuff be removed? I see a clear on Amazon but that black would look nice on my truck and would cover up the chips from the BFG tires. I didn't realize they were tossing rocks until it was too late.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
It's a show condition truck according to your profile? Do you have any pics or anything on the web? I'd like to see everything that's been done.

Also, can that trim stuff be removed? I see a clear on Amazon but that black would look nice on my truck and would cover up the chips from the BFG tires. I didn't realize they were tossing rocks until it was too late.

No other pics on the web, and yes it can be removed, I’ll clean it up and get some pics of the engine bay and inside the cab.

·
Registered
448 Posts
No other pics on the web, and yes it can be removed, I’ll clean it up and get some pics of the engine bay and inside the cab.
Has it been mechanically restored? It's obviously been repainted. I'm just curious about how much work people put into their trucks. I had a thread on here awhile ago for people to post and show off their rigs but only a few were interested.

My truck isn't half as nice as yours. Interior is nice but not leather. I'm upside down and will never get my investment back. I'm probably in for about 15 and doubt I could get 10 out of it. Maybe 8 or 9.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Has it been mechanically restored? It's obviously been repainted. I'm just curious about how much work people put into their trucks. I had a thread on here awhile ago for people to post and show off their rigs but only a few were interested.

My truck isn't half as nice as yours. Interior is nice but not leather. I'm upside down and will never get my investment back. I'm probably in for about 15 and doubt I could get 10 out of it. Maybe 8 or 9.

I’ve put a new trans in it, new drop in turbo from diesel site with mechanical Wastegate, blank pedestal, new gears front and rear, new u-joints, new wheel hubs, front axel seals, shocks all the way around, afe stage 2 intake, new cac boots, water pump, power steering pump, steering box, high torque starter, 2010 take off bed, new headlights, 3rd brake light, window motors, track bar, ebp sensor and tube, Ipr, icp, overhead display

Probably missing some things

I plan on having this truck forever, so I want it as nice as possible as long as money is able to be spent.

·
Super Moderator
19,330 Posts
All weekend, I used mine for helping to move my Son/Wife/kids. We had enough stuff on there a couple of times, my son referred to them as the "Beverly Hillbilly" loads!! 🤣🤣 But...we got 'er done!!!

Reactions: Vohs and ames485
25821 - 25829 of 25829 Posts