Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

25761 - 25763 of 25763 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,277 Posts
Checked the air pressure in the tires. Hadn't in a bit + taking a trip this week to my oldest grand daughter's graduation. They set it up where only graduate at a time crosses the stage, only 6 family members can be in there to take pics. The graduate / family members have to wear a mask (the graduate can take theirs off as they get their diploma for pictures and put it back on to walk out with family) Checking the fluids / lights / clean the glass tomorrow.

·
Registered
30 Posts
scrap price was $236 with the flat bed on it. kid wanted the bed, told him $200 for the rest of the truck. comes with a spare electronic shift transfer case.... Half tempted to drop in a 4r100, or 5r110 if I can get one reasonably priced. Looking at the process to get into it and rebuild it... I am good mechanically, but lots of special tools needed to rebuild one of these.
Plus the PCM, harness and coding to get the vin matched up.

however there is a ZF6 4x4 in the local pick a part, going to go get excursion captains chairs tomorrow... I'll ask what he wants for the trans.
Well the wife threw me a curve ball...... wife "Why get those cloth ones? Didn't you say you wanted to get a Lariat leather interior for the truck? Why do it twice and waste the money?"

No answer on the ZF-6, but he does have a service body 165"WB 04 F450 with the 6.0 5R110W, asking $2500
Perfect base to throw the Mack B-Model cab on..... now to sell the wife........

25761 - 25763 of 25763 Posts