·
Registered
310 Posts
Here's another

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Damn that truck is sexy! Good work. Have you ever seen/thought of color matching the air dam to your truck? I think it would be a super cheap good looking mod on a black truck.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Damn that truck is sexy! Good work. Have you ever seen/thought of color matching the air dam to your truck? I think it would be a super cheap good looking mod on a black truck.
I have, I honestly was thinking of the 2wd air damn. It looks cleaner and not as bulky IMO.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I have, I honestly was thinking of the 2wd air damn. It looks cleaner and not as bulky IMO.

Yes, yes it does.

Now I need lift, wheels, and tires.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Looking good! Is that the summit or legend series ranch hand?
Legend winch series. Just haven't put a winch in it yet lol. I'm about to build a headache rack and mount a 40" led bar on it above the cab. Hopefully before Christmas I'll have it done.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Wired them in tonight. Tucked the relay and fuse in the corner of the right battery. Also wired it into switch 2.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i took all my badges and fx4 stickers off and washed and waxed mine today
Out of curiosity why did you de-badge the vehicle.

I understand taking the FX4 decal off, as I am very much on the fence on taking mine off also

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bought a Tailgate Guard, Locking Fuel Cap with a color matching Locking Fuel Door, and a Fumoto Oild Drain Valve - on order and shipping :thumb:

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Bought a Tailgate Guard, Locking Fuel Cap with a color matching Locking Fuel Door, and a Fumoto Oild Drain Valve - on order and shipping :thumb:
where from? I want a locking gas door, that looks stock.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
put new 37 Trail Grapplers on 22s today. love this truck. gets N Step loop rails on it tomorrow and then to the shop for some cab off work.

wrong section ooops
Nice 6.4 anyways. I was wondering what in the world you would be doing a cab off on a 6.7 for...

41 - 60 of 4492 Posts