Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

4481 - 4491 of 4491 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Installed some Rigid backup lights. Talk about lighting up the night...

Stock reverse with aftermarket brighter LED bulbs:

Rigid SR-Q pro back up lights:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did you use to cut the bumper?

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
At 214,000 miles of rough abuse, I had to replace the evaporator core.......under the dash. Fortunately, the guy who did it was fast, so 7 hours and parts to replace evaporator and heater core.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hogbody and Boudah

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I’ve done a lot in the 6 months I’ve owned this truck. Did the weight loss, great tunes, installed bulletproof 12” hitch, airlift 5000 bags ( this was a challenge since the rough country blocks do not have bump stop tangs), full 5” exhaust with 7” tip, bumped the center seat/console and built a sub enclosure with cup holders. Then found out I’m not an upholsterer. But that sure made a big difference. Most recently I could not find an after market grill I liked so I “modified” mine. It’s not perfect but I dig it. Also tinted the tail lights and mirror lights. I’ll try to load pics of this stuff but not sure how really. We shall see...

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Changed the oil, replaced the faded 3rd brake light with a new OEM unit, installed a 4" DPF back exhaust, installed a S&B CIA, bought a SCT X4 and tunes from DP Tuner, loaded the 50hp 'daily' tune

4481 - 4491 of 4491 Posts