Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

4481 - 4493 of 4493 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
It is the S&S kit and got it under 8
That was kit, labor, taxes out the door. I most likely could have done it myself but rather let someone that does these all the time deal with it because how touchy the fuel system can be.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Installed some Rigid backup lights. Talk about lighting up the night...

Stock reverse with aftermarket brighter LED bulbs:

Rigid SR-Q pro back up lights:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did you use to cut the bumper?

·
Registered
242 Posts
What does this consist of?
In short it's a small machined piece of aluminum(I believe) that sets on top of the CP4 that redirects the fuel back to the tank "if" it craps on you. Basically meaning about 2-3 grand for repairs vs. 8-10 grand.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Rear shocks today. Going to level her front up in a few weeks.

Attachments

Reactions: hogbody and Boudah

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
At 214,000 miles of rough abuse, I had to replace the evaporator core.......under the dash. Fortunately, the guy who did it was fast, so 7 hours and parts to replace evaporator and heater core.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hogbody and Boudah

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Found out what the tailgate grab bar is good for....holding flags. Lol.

Attachments

Reactions: hogbody

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I’ve done a lot in the 6 months I’ve owned this truck. Did the weight loss, great tunes, installed bulletproof 12” hitch, airlift 5000 bags ( this was a challenge since the rough country blocks do not have bump stop tangs), full 5” exhaust with 7” tip, bumped the center seat/console and built a sub enclosure with cup holders. Then found out I’m not an upholsterer. But that sure made a big difference. Most recently I could not find an after market grill I liked so I “modified” mine. It’s not perfect but I dig it. Also tinted the tail lights and mirror lights. I’ll try to load pics of this stuff but not sure how really. We shall see...

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Changed the oil, replaced the faded 3rd brake light with a new OEM unit, installed a 4" DPF back exhaust, installed a S&B CIA, bought a SCT X4 and tunes from DP Tuner, loaded the 50hp 'daily' tune

·
Super Moderator
9,621 Posts
Changed the oil, and oil filter. Good to go....I'm amazed that the old oil had 7,500 miles on it and still looked like honey pouring out the pan.

4481 - 4493 of 4493 Posts