Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2201 - 2220 of 4472 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Installed LEDs inside the cab. Replaced the amber led side mirrors with whites. Ordered LED rear taillights, made an appointment for the bed to get sprayed, have premired bumpers coming in for color matching. Good week! Next is exhaust!

·
Premium Member
579 Posts

Husky wheel liners came in today. Providing it doesn't rain tomorrow they will be getting installed.

Also got this dolly for my tires. Makes a world of difference when pulling and mounting my tires. I just set it to height and it just rolls away and when installing tires I can just roll it up, turn it to line up lugs and just push in place. I'm too small a guy to try and lift these ridiculously heavy tires. Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Got Fox Shocks and Icon Springs, PMF 3-Link Arms, and 37" Toyo M/T's. Upgrade from rough country shocks and springs and had 35" Toyo A/T II's. Could not be any happier with the amazing ride quality and loving the look of the aggressive M/T's :grin:. Huge shoutout to @[email protected]. More work to be done, but unfortunately there is no such thing as money trees :mad:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
LED's are in. Thanks retro for some quality bulbs. Smoked the fog lenses but paint refused to lay right so had to use some race gas out of the NASCAR truck to clean them up lol.

The best way I've found to do the spray is to spray on enough coats to achieve the darkness you want, spray on 3-4 coats of clear then wet sand them smooth and buff. They come out looking real nice and even that way. Doing just the spray usually doesn't come out right and peels easy. Or get some light tint film I used to get it from metrorestyling.com and with a heat gun or hair dryer and a little patients the result will be much better and reversible. I have some I plan to use on my tails if I can find it. I did explorer fogs with yellow and I've seen it running around since we traded it in and after 3 years it still looks new.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Dipped my badges today so that I have no chrome after all my parts are installed.

·
Chief is Always Right
98 Posts
Hello Everyone!

Last weekend I bought a new 2016 F250 CCSB and it feels so good to be back in a PSD. So far I have added the high idle mod and put my 30in light bar behind the grill. Future mods include airbags, some additional lighting, winch, fender flares and Line X on the rocker panels and flares. I've read through tons of posts in here and enjoy returning to the forum from my brief absence in an F150. Keep up the great posts and ideas!

·
BANNED by Kris
6,315 Posts
Back up lights installed

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Ordered a grille surround to PTM and mount the M1 grille insert in! No Mo Chrome...

·
Registered
820 Posts
general update of stuff ive done over the last 6 months and before.

High idle mod.
Aux back up lights.
S&B CAI
Tuned with 5 star tow tune with sct x4
Monitor temps and stuff with scanguage II
Added bed cover
Added LED puddle lights under running boards.
Added bed rail hooks.
Added westin HDX grill guard
replaced interior lights with LEDs
Added 1500 Watt inverter
Added wilson Cell phone amp/booster
Added 55 gallon transfer tank that is hooked to a switch to gravity feed main tank.
added Drawtite hide-a-goose goose-neck hitch.

All of this done since i took possesion of the truck in early 2015, ish.
the fuel tank and goose-neck hitch done the last two months with the hitch done last weekend.

Really love this truck. I bought it with 80??k miles on it. I have 101,600 miles on it now.
Been a great purchase. I hope to have for 500k and many years. Ill turn it into a farm,deer woods truck once its time.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Dropped it off this morning for an oil change and fuel filters before she gets all jacked up...

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Wow, you gotta be a millionaire !!! All that $$$ in your signature !
Never see a Brinks truck following a Hurst :grin: Just updated it since we seriously need to ditch my wife's Land Rover as it's only got 5k miles and is a total POS! She wanted it soooooo bad and quickly regretted it... No more "Luxury Brand" vehicles for this house.

·
Registered
709 Posts
^^ did you pay cash for all the toys?!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
^^ did you pay cash for all the toys?!
All but the Yukon are or will be paid in full. You have to make payments on something or you're only hurting yourself by not building credit. The Yukon will be on a lease since we trade up so often and aside from window tint, we don't touch her vehicles. It will already have everything we need like a TV and be the perfect road trip car as in a week or so my truck wont be! I don't like making payments on toys as they're not a necessity and with my truck, not making that $1200/mo payment allows me to fix anything that might arise since the warranty is pretty much void at this point. I don't get extended plans or any of that. I had tire and wheel but will be cancelling that when they come off the truck. I guess our insurance makes up for some of it as we're still relatively young 32 & 29 with very high limits due to owning a house but it's better to be safe than sorry I guess...

This is what we've ordered. The '17 Yukons haven't hit the lots yet. Yes we could get a steal on a '16 right now but we'd be settling on a lot of options as there's none around even close to what we wanted.

2201 - 2220 of 4472 Posts