Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

201 - 220 of 4473 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Where did you buy 2wd air dam
I got mine from my local Ford dealer. It was about $100 and they had it in 2 days. Best mod I have done... Well maybe the bigger Nitto's was the best...

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
My local ford dealer wanted 125 I was like for a piece of plastic!
Get the price from sunrisefordparts, and ask them to match the price. I know that works at some dealers, but not all.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Yeah they don't price match I had a friend just get a radiator for his 6.0 from his home town and try to get it here it was a 100 difference and they wouldn't match it so that's why I didn't bother. I got it from auto fair for 77 shipped.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not today... But soon....
The bed steps and one power step is for our ford. The other is for our ram 3500. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361403890.647864.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361403997.366843.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361403848.623211.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Added Air Bags and Ford's/Reese under bed tow Package with goose neck and 5th wheel kits.

Just FYI - This site is getting expensive LOL. The more I read the more I want to do things to the KR. I dont even have a goose neck or 5th wheel trailer at the moment. But thought " HELL YOU NEVER KNOW when you need it ". So i installed.
Very pleased with the air bags BTW. I have them set to 20 PSI when empty and seems to ride ALOT better than before. Also read on this site that the RANCHO shocks are crap, so i'll change those out this week end front and rear with Monroe Reflex's.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Plasti-dipped train horns

plasti-dip train horns 2.jpg

plasti-dip train horns.jpg

·
To Many Projects
4,171 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
That looks good. I have to paint mine too. I am not a chrome fan haha
What did u use?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Well since they were chrome and well the state of WV puts salt on everything during the winter.......well lets just say the horns were kinda chrome and kinda grey...:hehe:

I used some eagle one never dull wadding polish and a steel wool pad. Cleaned them right up. I then cleaned again with rubbing alcohol. Then just painted with the black plasti-dip. I put on 2 coats.

·
Registered
147 Posts
F250 1, mini van 0

lady thought it was her road to do as she pleased, cut across 3 lanes to get to a turn only lane without signaling. Slammed on her brakes half way into the turn only lane. Cracked my headlight, blew her whole bumper cap off.

p.s. LEO gave only me a citation for following too close. You're darn right I'll be going to court!!!

·
To Many Projects
4,171 Posts
That sucks

Sent from my MB855 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

201 - 220 of 4473 Posts