Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 4486 Posts

·
Blessed
664 Posts
Installed a Cobra CDR 840 Dash Cab from Costco $99.00, Oh and they don't accept AMEX anymore.. F.Y.I...

Thats a good deal, how do you like it so far? Is it one of the ones that stay on for a little while after parked and turns on when the truck is on? I plan to get on ASAP because with the way people drive around here, its probably just a matter of time. life

I looked on Amazon, and it says that it has been discontinued from the manufacturer. Also 2 hour battery. BTW..$80

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yes, you can set the delay off time.. I picked up a 32gb chip from Bestbuy (upgraded from the 8gb that came with the unit) now it has 8 hours of record time in a loop.. It's compact and will more than do the job..

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
These cameras are becoming popular in the U.S.. They have been quite popular in Russia and parts of Europe for several years now.
A word of advice. If you have a camera and are in an accident, don't be too quick to reveal you have it unless you are absolutely sure that you are not at fault in the wreck. These cameras can hang "you" as fast as the other guy.

·
Registered
652 Posts
You just need to delete that truck now

·
Registered
652 Posts
HAHAHAHA, it is deleted. I deleted it at 700 miles on the clock. Running Tyrant currently (Cale is a stand up fella). Also working with NL EGR block-offs and a S&B CAI.
Going stealth with the stock exhaust tips I see.

And awesome how are you liking his tunes? I love mine. Getting the updated tunes with exhaust brake in a couple days.

Yeah he is a pretty nice and knowledgable guy. Two thumbs up to him.

·
Blessed
664 Posts
Going stealth with the stock exhaust tips I see.

And awesome how are you liking his tunes? I love mine. Getting the updated tunes with exhaust brake in a couple days.

Yeah he is a pretty nice and knowledgable guy. Two thumbs up to him.
Yeah. I like the 5" but I figured I'd blend in with the rest for right now. Yeah Cale's tune has definitely woke this truck up. I was running GH before and very unhappy. If I could do it over, I would have not purchased those tunes and would have done better homework. They were recommend by NL so I thought surely they were good. Oh Well.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yeah. I like the 5" but I figured I'd blend in with the rest for right now. Yeah Cale's tune has definitely woke this truck up. I was running GH before and very unhappy. If I could do it over, I would have not purchased those tunes and would have done better homework. They were recommend by NL so I thought surely they were good. Oh Well.
Yep I was in the same exact boat.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Took it in to have the tires balanced and rotated, said I had a brake hung up so I replaced the pads , and went on vacation, boy I love this truck. :wink: PS I like the mount for the 40cal.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Ordered a set of these for it... Fuel Driller 22x14 -70 Next a set of Toyo M/T 37x13.5 and 8" Fabtech 4.0 Coilover conversion lift.

·
Blessed
664 Posts
Finalized the door seal mod. I actually ran out of surgical tubing from the first roll and had to order another. I guess one roll would have worked if I had not allowed for a little excess. To be honest, other than the rear doors requiring a bit more force to close, I can't tell a difference...but then again it is somewhat new the the seals haven't had the time to degrade.

2001 - 2020 of 4486 Posts