181 - 200 of 4473 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Different door logos, and blacked out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thought I would post some pics of the projects i did this week end.
1)6000K HID (AIMED LOW Haven't been flashed yet !)
2)Raptor 3 LED style lights front and rear
3)LED cargo and plate lights
4)Amber Fogs. ( Just to be different )
IMO it looks good, pics don't do it justice, let me know your thoughts ! (and / or Suggestions)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I just found this thread out I picked up my truck a few weeks ago. The only thing done is tinted windows lol. I have 650 miles on it so far.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Thanks for the complements!
Full install vid at theblinkproject.com
Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Dang your making me jealous. I have the same truck as you (but long bed and almost completely stock), I have been debating 2.5" or 4.5" lift. And now 6" is in the back of my mind!

Thanks for posting more pics!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
I just found this thread out I picked up my truck a few weeks ago. The only thing done is tinted windows lol. I have 650 miles on it so far.
Nice truck! Got big plans for it? Just make sure to update us.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
The only thing I plan on doing is putting a icon or carli leveling kit and putting stock 20's on it. Maybe color match bumpers idk yet I want to leave this truck mostly stock.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dang your making me jealous. I have the same truck as you (but long bed and almost completely stock), I have been debating 2.5" or 4.5" lift. And now 6" is in the back of my mind!

Thanks for posting more pics!
Actually sellin my old 2.5 kit (2" of true lift) $125 if you want to run it and see what you think?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not as nice as a high end kit, but If someone is between sizes and wants to get a feel, it's a good start.

Before my 6 I was between 2.5 and 4. After running this for a year as a feeler lift, I knew 2 was not enough, and 4 probably wouldn't be either. Hence the 6'r! Hehe

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #196

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wasn't this week but about two weeks ago. BDS 4.5 inch lift with fox2.0 shocks, steering stabilizers and fuel hostages 22x11 -24 offset and 35 inch toyo open country mt. I will say the ride is much better than stock,not as stiff. The fuel mileage sucks and when it rains the tires slings stuff all over the truck. Overall im pleased

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
Wasn't this week but about two weeks ago. BDS 4.5 inch lift with fox2.0 shocks, steering stabilizers and fuel hostages 22x11 -24 offset and 35 inch toyo open country mt. I will say the ride is much better than stock,not as stiff. The fuel mileage sucks and when it rains the tires slings stuff all over the truck. Overall im pleased

]
Looks good! Getting fender flares to stop the tires from ruining your paint? Ever seen people switch out the fat 4wd air dam for a 2wd air dam?

181 - 200 of 4473 Posts