Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
64341 - 64360 of 64407 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
650 Posts
Yessir...if you're gonna be hauling loads you should! And a fuel pressure sensor if you don't have one.

-jokester
Both have been on my to-do list.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Reactions: jokester00

·
Premium Member
3,583 Posts
Aron We have been Back home on this side of the world for 2 months and you have to post these, to remind me. I want to go back now.
It is beautiful out here for sure! C'mon back and visit us :D

-jokester

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Drove it to take Hannah to the airport yesterday. Got home and put it in the garage before the snow hit. No salt trucks yet so it may not be parked for the duration but we'll see.

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
650 Posts
Drove to work this morning and it stopped running as I was slowing down for a turn. Rolled off into the grass, turned key off, prayed, cranked and it fired back up. Contemplated on life choices, drove to work while still praying, made it to work, and thanked the Lord.

My buddies say that my obd2 screenshots look normal. Really reinforced the need to install a fuel pressure gauge...

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Started driving home and before hitting the highway I decided to change my FICM tune to +80. Couldn't get the truck started after that. Codes were P0611, P1378, P2614.

My 6.0 friends told me that P2614 and p0611 were my problem.

Had my maintenance assistant pull me back with the company f150, than used a forklift to push it into the heated maintenance garage. Removed the air filter and decided to get the loaner CPS before proceeding.

Went to my friend's house that has a few 6.0's lying about and found that the YouTube 8mm was too big. And found that going at the sensor from under the truck was the way to go. But, I need to clean my EBP sensor anyhow, so not a complete waste.

I'll pull the known good CPS sensor and pigtail this weekend and hopefully that'll fix the problem.

Side note, my FICM sync read 0 while I was cranking. I didn't have cam vs Crank yet but when I added it later, I realized that both PIDs had the same equation. Therefore, what I was actually reading was the Cam vs Crank reading 0 while cranking.

Might go ahead and swap in my high torque starter and highly reviewed alternator once I resolve the no start issue. Hopefully ordering the EGT and fuel pressure sensors this week.

·
Registered
2003 F350 ECSB
42 Posts
Did yet another injector. An alliant I put in a while ago failed, so I got one from ford. Found a mouse in the truck this morning, I think he’s been chewin on some wires. Yesterday truck started to have the batteries die after I’d shut it off and the odd time it’d start again. Thought my tcase solenoid I put in may ahve been faulty and for some reason drawing power but now. I believe that mouse could have chewed soemthing cause it this. I don’t know. Alternator seems to work. Batteries will charge up to around 13.5 when driving and it is a reasonably new alternator.

·
Registered
2003 F350 ECSB
42 Posts
The assholes still running around in there. Licked the peanut butter off the traps. Shutting everywhere. ****!

Reactions: Flamed99

·
Premium Member
3,583 Posts
Should have set him on fire after you sprayed him...

-jokester

Reactions: Flamed99

·
Premium Member
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat CCSB - ARP studs, EGR deleted, IPR coolant filter
396 Posts
IPR coolant manifold arrived today. It is a beautiful piece of machining. When I find time to install it, it will eliminate two tees and about 6 feet of hose routed across the top of the radiator.
Wood Automotive exhaust Musical instrument Font Gun accessory
Nickel Auto part Metal Gas Fastener
Automotive lighting Headlamp Automotive fog light Automotive wheel system Auto part

64341 - 64360 of 64407 Posts