Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

63821 - 63840 of 63882 Posts

·
Administrator
31,281 Posts
i bought my 6.o a 14' dump trailer it has been wanting so it could haul the new compact tractor to jobs to become a forklift 'and a lot of our work requires a dumpster for a day , scheduling a roll off is always a pain this 10,000.00 dump trailer should pay for itself fast ( roll off 500 bucks ) forklift 1 hour 1 day 500 bucks

·
Registered
283 Posts
Picked up a set of ranch hand bumpers the other day, only have the front on so far. Love the look, plus I have noticed people do not want to cut me off as bad they seem to think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
403 Posts
Picked up 2CY of #53 for a total of $65.

Received my drop hitch but needs longer (3.5") hitch pin locks..

And my 5/8" d links didn't fit either. :-(

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Picked up 2CY of #53 for a total of $65.

Received my drop hitch but needs longer (3.5") hitch pin locks..

And my 5/8" d links didn't fit either. :-(
Looking good

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Treehick

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
Had a weekend get-away for me and momma. Grandma and Grandpa came and watched the kiddos. Talked the wife into taking the truck, as it's been a pavement princess lately and doing a lot of in town driving. Felt good to put the skinny pedal down and let it eat on the freeway! 😁

-jokester

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
403 Posts
Forgot to report yesterday:

My friend and I shovelled out the 2 CY of #53 gravel, loaded up IKEA from his barn, got stuck on or just after his finger system, he pulled me out with his 6.4, and I backed to his back door, and unloaded the IKEA. (Didn't get to building because we got to talking.)

Today I plan on picking up a 72" Knaack toolbox to keep in my bed - to have something elevated, taking up 1 space, emptying my cab, and hoping it works out...

Attachments

Reactions: TwinExcursions

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Installed a toolbox last night. Got everything but my Milwaukee case in it from the cab - so cab is cleaned out, and my exhaust pieces, and still room to spare.

Now to decide on toolboxes vs tool rolls, cases vs individual. I do plan on having a tool box with misc truck parts - both emergency and preventative, so I can access them at any time.

Oh! And I can pack my farmer's jack in the truck once more. :)

Attachments

Reactions: jokester00

·
Registered
581 Posts
Installed a toolbox last night. Got everything but my Milwaukee case in it from the cab - so cab is cleaned out, and my exhaust pieces, and still room to spare.

Now to decide on toolboxes vs tool rolls, cases vs individual. I do plan on having a tool box with misc truck parts - both emergency and preventative, so I can access them at any time.

Oh! And I can pack my farmer's jack in the truck once more. :)
Looking real good nice to have your cab space back.

Reactions: Treehick

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Looking real good nice to have your cab space back.

Thanks! It'll be super nice when I'm able to open the box, reach in, and pull out exactly what I'm looking for without digging for it. I've even contemplated installing a canopy attached to the box lid for those rainy days - to protect the contents inside. haha.

Reactions: TwinExcursions

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Well.... On Monday I did a little "beautifying" of the engine compartment..... On my way to replacing the turbo..... My turbo kicked the bucket, so I put a used one on, with the intention of rebuilding the "old" one.... What a mess, but got it done.
I did (besides the turbo); covered various hoses and wires with a nice bright green wire loom, then proceeded to cover the loom in a clear shrink wrap, to make it easier to keep clean. Looks fabulous, but it was a lot of work.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
581 Posts
Well.... On Monday I did a little "beautifying" of the engine compartment..... On my way to replacing the turbo..... My turbo kicked the bucket, so I put a used one on, with the intention of rebuilding the "old" one.... What a mess, but got it done.
I did (besides the turbo); covered various hoses and wires with a nice bright green wire loom, then proceeded to cover the loom in a clear shrink wrap, to make it easier to keep clean. Looks fabulous, but it was a lot of work.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
Pictures or it didn't happen

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Changed out the factory head unit with a Dual Double din dvd player. Also got my keypad code. First couple days I've had off in almost 20 days of working 12 hour nights.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Changed out the factory head unit with a Dual Double din dvd player. Also got my keypad code. First couple days I've had off in almost 20 days of working 12 hour nights.

What head unit did you go with?

63821 - 63840 of 63882 Posts