Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

63321 - 63332 of 63332 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ya thats ridiculous, that would pay for almost 9 years worth at the current rate here in Idaho.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Mine was the same have to love Comifornia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jokester00

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Ya thats ridiculous, that would pay for almost 9 years worth at the current rate here in Idaho.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
One of the reasons Idaho is high on the "escape the communist regime" list (That and Huckleberries)
Our Twin Falls trip has transformed into a Coer D Alene trip in September but anywhere on the other side of the Iron Curtain is A-OK with me, it'll mean trying to teach the G/F to drive in snow but there are worse ways to die

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
I'll trade you ?
No thank you. It was $86 for 2 years till a couple years ago. Then someone got greedy and more than doubled the price. But i'll take my price over yours any day.

-jokester

Reactions: voodooridr

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
For a car,truck,boat and camper I paid around $180 I believe for my registration sticker.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
522 Posts
For a car,truck,boat and camper I paid around $180 I believe for my registration sticker.

But really, what does that actually pay for?? Need to question our governing systems...

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Not much, most the road pavement is bad around here.

Roads are jacked up here in the land of ridiculous taxes too

Reactions: mbsfield18

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,569 Posts
Pays for your state reps new Mercedes, because the last one is beat to chit from crap roads.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Blow me to Bermuda!
493 Posts
Last weekend I changed my Oil / Air (OEM) / Fuel filters. That's exciting, I guess.

I run Rotella T6 5w-30 but this time I added 16oz of ArchOil AR9100 to see if it'll do anything for my 15-year-old injectors.

The difference is night and day. Injector noise is down across the RPM range. So much so in fact that my first trip out with the truck I thought it stalled when going down one of the long hills near the house. I started to get angry, thinking WTF could be wrong. I looked down at my gauges and she was still humming along @ idle RPMs. Just couldn't feel / hear it like I usually do.

Unless it's storming outside I ride with my windows down, back glass open, and no music. (Not that I don't like music but **** the radio stations and their relentless advertising. I have an OEM head-unit so I cannot connect my phone.) So I'm very in-tune to what my truck sounds like and at what RPM. This is throwing my head for a loop!

The throttle is smoother and now I don't have to let the truck warm-up for 10 minutes to 'un-stick' the injectors before leaving after a cold-soak session.

I know, I know..."buy injectors". I'm trying to figure out which direction I want to go with the truck before I buy anything and time / money is going to dictate that. 2020 has been a VERY expensive year and it's not over yet. o_O

Like I do after every oil change, I sent out my oil for its UOA at Blackstone. Those guys / gals are always good for a laugh with our back-and-forths in the "Notes / Details" field.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Now the gauges, power windows and radio don't work. Hit the dash real hard and they will work for a little while. Mini me and myself will remove the dash Sunday to get to the instrument cluster. We have a local shop that will repair it in about 4 hours for $200.

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Installed the Rugged liner rear wheel well liners this morning, 15-20 minute one man job my A**
The wheel wells do look much cleaner.
I bought them because the right rear wheel flung something into the useless stock sheet of plastic and blew it right out of the truck

63321 - 63332 of 63332 Posts