Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

63221 - 63240 of 63253 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
In Virginia you can only buy one box of ammo at a time. The gun shop I went to the carrying boxes of 200

In Virginia can only buy one box of ammo at a time. The gun shop I went to is carrying boxes of 200.
That's crazy, is that a state regulation?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
It has been hibernating in the mechanic shop since last week Tuesday. Probably won't get it back until next week Tuesday. Found out that the mechanic who did the head gaskets last year managed to chew up the O-rings on the top of nearly every injector. As well as installing old style standpipes and dummy plugs which were also pretty nearly Fubarred. Pretty much a wonder that it even could make enough oil pressure to run. Then found an issue with the dash cluster that was causing an ABS light, also having turbo vanes cleaned and a new IPR installed. I haven't even gotten the bill yet and I am cringing already. But it all needed to be done

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
It has been hibernating in the mechanic shop since last week Tuesday. Probably won't get it back until next week Tuesday. Found out that the mechanic who did the head gaskets last year managed to chew up the O-rings on the top of nearly every injector. As well as installing old style standpipes and dummy plugs which were also pretty nearly Fubarred. Pretty much a wonder that it even could make enough oil pressure to run. Then found an issue with the dash cluster that was causing an ABS light, also having turbo vanes cleaned and a new IPR installed. I haven't even gotten the bill yet and I am cringing already. But it all needed to be done
Ya sometimes it all hits at once. Some trucks are good and some suck. Ive been lucky with my 2 so far. One started at 250k miles and the other at 100k. Ipr's and icp's on both but otherwise pretty normal. Sounds like they have it handled and hopefully is trouble fee for many miles.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
Finally got the new Hydro Boost installed yesterday, Wow, what a huge difference.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have been considering one of these. How well does it hold the gun? I have been afraid that if I hit a big bump or got in an accident it would fly off.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
You will need to jump your truck before the magnet let’s go. Holds the gun pretty tight. That’s my take...I did just install and don’t have the miles to be certain. I like it.

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
s,
I've been stocking up since the Obama years and I can't buy another gun till Augustn
Stocking up and reloading. Gotta have at least 1000 rounds for each gun. Not to mention 2 of each weapon, 2 38's, 4 9mm's, 2 40's, 2 45's, 3 5.56's 2 .308's etc.

Oh wait, I forgot about that terrible boating accident. Now I have a single shot 20 ga and a muzzle loader. (and lots of ammo, it was to heavy to take boating)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Replaced my vinyl bucket seats with console with 6-passenger fabric seats out of an XLT. It was a relatively straight-forward swap. I only had to locate the two rear bolt holes for the jump seat and cut the vinyl floor out of the way. I stopped at a junkyard and snagged a couple of bolts and threaded them into the 'nuts' already attached to the body. I'll need to get it detailed so the seats are totally clean, but I need to get a load of hay tomorrow and wanted to get it done.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Replaced my vinyl bucket seats with console with 6-passenger fabric seats out of an XLT. It was a relatively straight-forward swap. I only had to locate the two rear bolt holes for the jump seat and cut the vinyl floor out of the way. I stopped at a junkyard and snagged a couple of bolts and threaded them into the 'nuts' already attached to the body. I'll need to get it detailed so the seats are totally clean, but I need to get a load of hay tomorrow and wanted to get it done.

Looks good and sorry i hadnt checked on those bolts for you but sounds straight forward as it should be. Good job.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just finished putting in the technicooler. At the same time, I fixed a leaking coolant hose from the IPR filter/oil manifold which I had neglected to change for weeks (left a mess all over my turbo/EGR). Also swapped out the transmission pan/filter for the 6.4L and drained the coolant to clean the IPR filter

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I still know this is the wrong forum. I'm sure everyone is sitting on the edge of their seat. LOL we went with the new 2019 6.2. The 2021 with the 7.3 is nicer but it's a $6,000 difference . The mirrors are almost identical to our 6.0 trucks. It's a work truck for Pete's sake
20200703_152507.jpg

63221 - 63240 of 63253 Posts