Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

63121 - 63132 of 63132 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,674 Posts
Mine needs a bath, maybe I should tie Angusto the front bumper and kill 2 birds with one stone

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
753 Posts
I think you missed some sand......
Want to lift the body and really clean it up!

I’m dang impressed with Ford’s paint. This is a 05 and the paint looks better then my wife’s 18 Nissan. It’s not a cheap Nissan also it the dang highest class SUV they sell.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Dang! I can't even get it that cheap on base... Where do you live?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
45 minutes E of Raleigh NC.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
491 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Little love for the exhaust today. I bought the 4” with a muffler because I don’t want a loud truck. Pretty happy with it only growls a little under hard acceleration.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Little love for the exhaust today. I bought the 4” with a muffler because I don’t want a loud truck. Pretty happy with it only growls a little under hard acceleration.
I think I am going to put my muffler back on the Ex. I have a 19 hour, one way, trip to Texas pulling the camper in a few weeks and I don't think I can take it for that long towing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Longtime member here and long time since my last post. I think it's time I join this thread. I began the day by taking a 45 minute drive to pick up a set of 05-07 King Ranch wheels for $100. I've wanted to switch to them for a while but everyone wants 300 for a set. I was lucky to find them for the price and in great condition. I then came home and finished replacing my steering gear box in the truck. I've been replacing everything in the front end. It's at just over 200K now. I did ball joints, tie rod ends, drag link, stabilizer, hub assemblies, shaft u-joints, warn locking hubs and still had death wobble. The steering box feels so much better, but upon a test drive I found the track bar bushing is toast. I missed it so out back she goes until the new one gets here Friday. I don't want to risk more wobble. I'll rejoin the thread then....lol

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts

So this project is taking me longer than anticipated.

I got the track bar ball joint out but the lock nut on the strut would t come off so I worked around it, what a pain. This side isn’t as good as I had hoped but I’m over it lol. Gotta press the new track joint in and ball joints then reassembly fir this side. I ****ed the left side outer axle nub ear removing the u joint so I had to order a new axle. That should b here Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
I bought the kcturbos upgrade kit and rebuilt my turbo. I purchased the 61mm and kept my 13 blade turbine. I pull my 12000 pound 5ver quite a bit around Southern Utah and I'm excited to see how it does. Just from running around town with it I have noticed it's quite a difference. Sorry I didn't take any pictures. My turbo needed some tlc and I figured this would help.. Haha Shipping was hella fast and it was nice to see they were out of AZ. I received my order in 2 days. Very quick. Packaging was top notch and I have a kcturbos sticker to put on my truck.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

63121 - 63132 of 63132 Posts