Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63253 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
about a week ago changed the oil, fuel fitlers, and put on the fcpd coolant filter kit. rewired the lights under my doors and took off the crappy train horn kit i had waiting for funds for something better. put lights on the grill guard and hooked them up to the number one switch. my brother helped me and we had a pbr or two while doing all this.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I painted my stock exhaust with high temp black paint...it looks a heck of a lot better than before. Also used textured rustoleum black paint on my fenderwells since all the paint under there was chipped off from rocks and sticks and who knows what else haha. Unfortunately that's all i've done...waiting to put on my leveling kit.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I drained my fuel/water separator this morning.

·
Premium Member
9,156 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
I think i'll give mine a bath and take it to the racetrack to let it stretch it's legs

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Changed fuel filters yesterday evening.... Probably take it out to the beach this weekend and pull people out... :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
I put more fuel in mine... :wink[3]:

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Friday: Changed my coolant filter. It was CLEAN!

Saturday: Put a nice ding in my tail gate from breaking a Harber Freight Tow strap :taze:

Monday: Leveled it :beer:

This weekend: New tires, droping the tailgate off to my friends body shop :laugh:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I drove mine in the rain, pioneer double din will be here tuesday :haha:

·
Registered
4,483 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,814 Posts
I finished my ccv mod. I've only had the canister mounted on the frame for the last two months. Changed my coolant filter a couple days ago, haven't cut it open yet. I don't have enough hours in my day for some reason.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I finished my ccv mod. I've only had the canister mounted on the frame for the last two months. Changed my coolant filter a couple days ago, haven't cut it open yet. I don't have enough hours in my day for some reason.
The time thing sucks. Yea, I am cutting open coolant filters when I should be preping my car for paint or figuring out why my 65s wiring harness is FUBAR.

Time stinks!

41 - 60 of 63253 Posts