Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

221 - 240 of 62977 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
What did i do? I drove it to work and back today.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I installed my new tunes and ordered an Edge insight cs with egt probe. I am going to have to take up a part time job before I get out of college if I keep spending money at this rate!:(

·
Registered
278 Posts
took the turbo off, alternator, belt, intake, egr, and oil cooler off. Plus other various small parts.

In the process of doing my EGR delete and new oil cooler. Damn time change with getting dark earlier I can barely work on the truck by the time I get home. Might have to finish this weekend

·
Registered
29 Posts
Figured out my Mac cold air filter sucks (no pun intended). Doesn't look like its filtering much. Time to find a stock one!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Drove mine to the barn last night, and to work today. CCV mod tonight possibly :thumb:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Installed new FPR and 6.4 banjo bolts. I also loaded my SRL tune. I let the finacee drive it and she "accidentally" lit the rear tires for about 100 feet.

·
Registered
73 Posts
zoodad or doodad what ever its called, tightened a loose hose clampe on lower rad. hose i been putting off foe a few weeks. checked fluids, found pecker tracks around degas bottle cap and air filter housing.....looks like heads are next...pos 6 pooper

·
Registered
160 Posts
Installed new fuel regulator kit(blue spring) and both fuel filters. Runs like a champ.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Had air bags put on my 07 dually. Seems you can have a rear hitch OR a 5th wheel hitch but not both with air bags. I had them make a custom mount so I can have both. $750 deal....

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
zoodad or doodad what ever its called, tightened a loose hose clampe on lower rad. hose i been putting off foe a few weeks. checked fluids, found pecker tracks around degas bottle cap and air filter housing.....looks like heads are next...pos 6 pooper
Change your Degas bottle cap first. Do you have gauges to check your EOT vs. ECT delta? Maybe it isn't the HG's and just a degas cap or EGR cooler busted. Check this stuff first before jumping straight to the HG's. Could be a much simpler and cheaper fix!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Got the suspension checked out and needs 2 tie rod ends but brakes are still good. Then proceeded to order wheels and tires and then at the end of the day I got a steal on a chrome 2010 rear bumper with sensor holes for cheap.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I installed new grille & did a the zoodad mod while I had the grille off. :D

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Washed her, changed both fuel filters, redid my high idle switch (looks 10X better), and filled her up with diesel and 16 OZ of both 2-Stroke Oil and Diesel Kleen.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Replace the corroded and broken battery cables, both positive and negative cables with new cable i built.

Yelled at her and cursed at her because she keeps fighting me with injector contribution codes.

tomorrow i get my new alternator.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I put a good clamp on my tranny cooler hose as it was leaking. Gave her a bath and then took it for a bit of a run to ensure I stopped my leak.

·
Registered
258 Posts
about a month ago I did an oil and filter change. Wally world here now sells motorcraft 15w40 so I thought I would try it. Been using Delo for years. Well that sucked. The truck ran much louder than before and could not stand it any longer so today I did another oil change and went to shells 5w40 synthetic. Wow much quieter and runs better. I wont change brands again.

Also installed my IPAD2 floor Mount by RAM. much nicer to have my ipad stationary and safe>

221 - 240 of 62977 Posts