Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63328 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Does it count if I put a new windshield in it yesterday morning?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Unfortunately all I did was flip it off as I backed my wife's Dodge out of the garage heading to work. It's layed up in the driveway for now waiting for cash for the $3500 dollar 6.uh-oh fix right now, lol.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
I had a new carrier bearing installed last Friday....
New 35's on Saturday....
And a new windshield put in yesterday morning....
Might have new exhaust after payday next week.... Hopefully.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Got all my front end parts together because I wrecked it last week.... :tard:

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
^^^^anything salvagable that your going to sell?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Saturday changed the oil and filter. Yesterday took off the EGR Valve and cleaned it.

Reactions: Jason Thomas Cook

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Took the chrome bedrails off.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Took the running boards off mine.

Reactions: SixCardCharlie

·
Banned
837 Posts
Yesterday I straightened up the fins on my air condenser. I spray painted them afterwards. I removed and cleaned my air intake filter. I sprayed the K&N heat shield with fresh black paint. I also "donkey ear'd" my exhaust to help keep the turbo whistle from penetrating my ear canal like Kobe on a 17 y/o girl.

Couple of days ago I put on a new billet grille, blacked out the outer ring with hammertone paint and just did some general cleaning of the truck. Turned out pretty good.

Does this count?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Took the running boards off mine.
I keep debating pulling my running boards off, one has an end that is cracked... but they are nice to use to get in and out of. Esp. for my fiance..:dunno: How did the truck look without them? Any better?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Just had my right front suspension upper and lower ball joint replaced.. New brakes the day before on all sides and new chassis support

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Yesterday I straightened up the fins on my air condenser. I spray painted them afterwards. I removed and cleaned my air intake filter. I sprayed the K&N heat shield with fresh black paint. I also "donkey ear'd" my exhaust to help keep the turbo whistle from penetrating my ear canal like Kobe on a 17 y/o girl.

Couple of days ago I put on a new billet grille, blacked out the outer ring with hammertone paint and just did some general cleaning of the truck. Turned out pretty good.

Does this count?
"donkey ear'd" my exhaust ---> WTF :dunno:

Reactions: Heavy_GD

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
I keep debating pulling my running boards off, one has an end that is cracked... but they are nice to use to get in and out of. Esp. for my fiance..:dunno: How did the truck look without them? Any better?
It looks like it sits higher off the ground, I think I like it better, just not sure yet. But you better stretch before you try to get in it! :hehe: And I only have a leveling kit.

Once I do my '05 White Harley conversion I plan on getting some RBP nerf bars, and some 20" black Monsters and tires.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I got my 6.4 banjo bolts installed yesterday. If my mini me would take a nap I would hook up my water temp gauge.

·
Banned
837 Posts
I angle cut the exhaust tip to sorta kinda go out the rear more than the side. Imagine cutting a 45º slice into the end.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
I angle cut the exhaust tip to sorta kinda go out the rear more than the side. Imagine cutting a 45º slice into the end.
10-4 :doh:

·
Registered
973 Posts
I looked at mine sitting there all pretty in the garage

·
Registered
274 Posts
I put fuel in mine.

1 - 20 of 63328 Posts