Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1396 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I had bought spikes for my rig but when I went to have them installed with my fuel rims they couldn’t do it. The hub cover goes over the lug holes. How did you get a fuel cover that didn’t? They told me they didn’t make any .
My wheels are forged. Maybe different from wheel to wheel

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,713 Posts
I'm jealous of your fuel price.
That tank was $0.09 more per gallon than the tank the mileage was based on. I also believe the fuel is better at that station. This fill-up was up to a 5% blend of bio-diesel, I'm pretty sure the other station is pure dino diesel.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Best tank! This ain't babying it either. About 60% major highway (70-80 mph) 20% local roads (45-65, with traffic) and 20% suburban roads (traffic, traffic lights, etc.)

Pretty happy with the gastric surgery.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
What was it before surgery.. and what all did you do?

·
Premium Member
11,713 Posts
The first couple of months I was doing more towing, but I'd think comparitibly I'd probably have been around the low 17's or upper 16's. I put a Stealth module on after two or three weeks, it helped throttle response more than anything. I went to a 50hp DPF on tune around Thanksgiving. The truck felt good but it didn't really help much on mileage or regens. The delete pipe, EGR block off plates and S&B intake went on the first few days of January. The chart and graph probably explain it best. The 16 mpg dip in January was a light tow with a utility trailer, but the tailgate/ramp on that thing catches wind like crazy.

Reactions: BridgerMT

·
Premium Member
11,713 Posts
I can't leave well enough alone, so I'll soon be the owner of an EZLynk. SMDH :doh:

I've spent almost as much on tuning and associated upgrades on this 6.7 as I did on the stud job on the 6.0. Stealth module, NDash with DPF tunes, then non-DPF tunes, now EZLynk with a tune package, S&B intake, Flo-Pro delete pipe. Hopefully I'm done for a while, but I still need to upgrade the cold side pipe.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Got my truck back Friday from HANDCRAFTED AUDIO In Chandler,Az. If anyone is in the maket for an audio upgrade I highly recomend them. Also, GO PROCESSED it is FAR superior sound quality then the latter. There is more sound adjustment then you could ever ask for.

Hertz mids and tweets
Helix amps and Processor
MTI enclosure
Alpine 10s
Sound deadening all doors and back wall

Reactions: C9-6.7L

·
Premium Member
11,713 Posts
The waiting is the hardest part...

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Got my OBDLink in last week and finally managed to do all the mods. However my running lights don't come on when remote starting anymore. Have to dig a little deeper and make sure I didn't change the wrong value somewhere. Also scheduled to get Linex put in the bed tomorrow and get rid of the crap plastic one that the dealer put in. Wanting to put my dash cam in soon but still researching which wires to use and how to route it in.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
560 Posts
I placed the order, going to be a long 6-8 weeks....

·
Premium Member
11,713 Posts
First impressions... Me likey...

TSD FTW

·
Registered
236 Posts
Come on Spring!

Reactions: C9-6.7L
1101 - 1120 of 1396 Posts