Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

461 - 480 of 1363 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Bumpers painted to match, tails and third tinted, and flush mounts installed!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
How much did the bumpers cost to get painted if you don’t mind me asking? I am wanting to get that done. What type of prep did they do to the chrome?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Got the exhaust filter % screen unlocked today. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
How much did the bumpers cost to get painted if you don’t mind me asking? I am wanting to get that done. What type of prep did they do to the chrome?
It's pricey... About 1500. They sand blasted the chrome down and followed with a powder coat base primer. Then we're able to paint over the powder. It's a pain in the *** and I wish Ford had the lariat sport option like the 150s do... I would have deleted it instead if paint work this week!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
It's pricey... About 1500. They sand blasted the chrome down and followed with a powder coat base primer. Then we're able to paint over the powder. It's a pain in the *** and I wish Ford had the lariat sport option like the 150s do... I would have deleted it instead if paint work this week!

It would be nice if the lariat had the option for body colored ones from the factory. I would of gotten them too. I hate chrome.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
For the guys that have unlocked the DPF screen have you noticed at about what % full the truck does a regen?

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
For the guys that have unlocked the DPF screen have you noticed at about what % full the truck does a regen?
Cletus, most say that when it gets to 100% it will kick in. I've had mine go into a short 5-10 minute regen at 60% two or three times now. A couple other guys noticed the same thing happening to them.
Sometimes I think it would be best to just forget about watching the regen cycle and just drive the thing. :smile2:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Gave her a nice bath today, filled up the fuel and def tanks, put on a battery tender and tucked her in for a long winter's nap (until camping season resumes in March).

Deep breaths everyone....I'll take her out periodically if the weather is nice so as to keep the vanes and such from sticking. And she is garaged so away from the elements. :)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Did you have someone with Forescan (or you do it), or did the dealer do it for you? Thanks.
I had the dealer do it

·
Vendor
2,355 Posts
Just playing around with some some random tire/wheel fitments:

40's with a 4.5" Carli setup?

·
Vendor
2,355 Posts
That looks good too me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They clear at full compression too! I'm not thinking that will be the same case up front:

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Got rid of the Horn Honk!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Added Remote Start

Attachments

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
And finally first bath

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Had the Titan 55 gallon replacement
tank installed. A local shop called Mobile Living did the install for $300 AND gave me the 10% discount that EDP offers for forum members. Nice shop, did the job in less than 3 hours. Very pleased with their work. The first fill however hurt a bit ;-). I was pleased to see that the shop had transferred all my my fuel from old tank to new. 10 more gallons would have been near $180.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Played with forscan a bit. I need a better adapter. I can't access all the modules. Oh well

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Had the Titan 55 gallon replacement
tank installed. A local shop called Mobile Living did the install for $300 AND gave me the 10% discount that EDP offers for forum members. Nice shop, did the job in less than 3 hours. Very pleased with their work. The first fill however hurt a bit ;-). I was pleased to see that the shop had transferred all my my fuel from old tank to new. 10 more gallons would have been near $180.
I wish our Costco had diesel

461 - 480 of 1363 Posts