Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

3541 - 3553 of 3553 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
New shoes...and new to me 20" rims. Going to be selling my 18" with approx 5-10K miles of tread left on the KO2's
Those are my favorite factory 6.0 rims. My truck wears a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: trife96

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nothing too exciting but I got the 08’ pan/filter/gasket, some mercon lv, new toilet paper filter and a banks technicooler

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
It was a pretty good day! Stopped at a local junkyard with little hope of actually finding a front seat with a middle jump seat. My truck is an XL with factory vinyl seats with seat covers and center console that I added. I found a complete set of fabric seats out of 'I think' an '03! Front buckets, middle jump seat, and rear bench with flip-down arm rest. All for $300. Sure, they need cleaned, but I may install them and take the truck in for a full detail.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I only had time to get the rear bench cleaned up last night. The detailers will be able to get it much better, but it's a decent start:

Reactions: backhoebill

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
OK, I got all of the seats cleaned up. Not fantastic, but I'll probably still get a detail job done. Quick question: It looks like the center jump seat uses the same bolts as the front, but the rears are independent. I understand the 'nuts' are already under the flooring, but what bolts do I need? Should I buy OEM or are they something I can source elsewhere?

Reactions: voodooridr

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
OK, I got all of the seats cleaned up. Not fantastic, but I'll probably still get a detail job done. Quick question: It looks like the center jump seat uses the same bolts as the front, but the rears are independent. I understand the 'nuts' are already under the flooring, but what bolts do I need? Should I buy OEM or are they something I can source elsewhere?

Good question, i know the front side of the jump seat ties into the front seats as u say. But i would need to look at one of my trucks to see how the back goes. Ive had my 03 torn down bare but cant remember if there was different hardware. I would assume the bolts will be the same as existing so match up thread pitch and such then you're good. Ill check in the am and post up.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
3541 - 3553 of 3553 Posts