Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

3541 - 3559 of 3559 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
New shoes...and new to me 20" rims. Going to be selling my 18" with approx 5-10K miles of tread left on the KO2's
Those are my favorite factory 6.0 rims. My truck wears a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: trife96

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nothing too exciting but I got the 08’ pan/filter/gasket, some mercon lv, new toilet paper filter and a banks technicooler

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
It was a pretty good day! Stopped at a local junkyard with little hope of actually finding a front seat with a middle jump seat. My truck is an XL with factory vinyl seats with seat covers and center console that I added. I found a complete set of fabric seats out of 'I think' an '03! Front buckets, middle jump seat, and rear bench with flip-down arm rest. All for $300. Sure, they need cleaned, but I may install them and take the truck in for a full detail.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I only had time to get the rear bench cleaned up last night. The detailers will be able to get it much better, but it's a decent start:

Reactions: backhoebill

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
OK, I got all of the seats cleaned up. Not fantastic, but I'll probably still get a detail job done. Quick question: It looks like the center jump seat uses the same bolts as the front, but the rears are independent. I understand the 'nuts' are already under the flooring, but what bolts do I need? Should I buy OEM or are they something I can source elsewhere?

Reactions: voodooridr

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
OK, I got all of the seats cleaned up. Not fantastic, but I'll probably still get a detail job done. Quick question: It looks like the center jump seat uses the same bolts as the front, but the rears are independent. I understand the 'nuts' are already under the flooring, but what bolts do I need? Should I buy OEM or are they something I can source elsewhere?

Good question, i know the front side of the jump seat ties into the front seats as u say. But i would need to look at one of my trucks to see how the back goes. Ive had my 03 torn down bare but cant remember if there was different hardware. I would assume the bolts will be the same as existing so match up thread pitch and such then you're good. Ill check in the am and post up.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
my rear wheel well liners showed up yesterday, I wonder how log it'll take me to "get arround" to installing them

Reactions: mbsfield18

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
New shoes...and new to me 20" rims. Going to be selling my 18" with approx 5-10K miles of tread left on the KO2's
I had these on my 06 350. I really wanna get another set for my 07. If not then gonna try n find a cheap enough set of 17-19 20s

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had to get it towed last week since it started puking oil and hardly has enough psi to crank over, let alone idle for a couple seconds.

Bulletproof EGR Cooler
OEM Oil Cooler
Blue Spring upgrade
Sinister Diesel oil/coolant by-pass filters
ICP sensor
The **** knows what else ill need, maybe a HPOP

·
Registered
101 Posts
Decided on a camping trip over the week of the 4th to keep the trusty 6.0 instead of buying a 2020 6.7. That means it is time for a big PM and upgrade session. Here is where we are so far...

51 gallon tank and shield (need a new sending unit anyway, pickup broken)
Full exhaust
New OEM front corner lights (one leaking)
New front Husky liners (one missing)
New repop rear bumper (been bent since before I bought the truck)
New OEM fan (old one is ready to shell)
New OEM lower weather strip for all 4 doors
New OEM exhaust pressure sensor and Dorman pigtail (preventative)
8 OEM glow plugs, both harnesses
DEDC '08 retrofit tow mirrors
OEM fuel filters

I think that was maybe a touch south of the $3k mark. Got some more spending to do tomorrow, the shifter is loose, need a fuel sender and front leaf springs, gotta figure out why my trailer brakes aren't working and my cruise control lamp is malfunctioning and throwing a code. Any ideas on that are appreciated. Probably do a bigger intercooler, maybe a meth kit and some other stuff to cool her down up the steep stuff. Oh well. New trucks are expensive. 😬

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
I bought some new auto-locking hubs. My wife got stuck the other day when one hub refused to lock in. Not even manually!! So right at 299,600 miles they got replaced. Woulda been cool it they went just a bit more and made it to 300,000!!

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Replaced all the brake lines on my truck with some nice pretty SS braided lines from PMF.

3541 - 3559 of 3559 Posts