Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

3521 - 3540 of 3553 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I bought the 3/8 m12 stubby for working on the small stuff. I also have the high torque model,but its so heavy for continued use. The little guy is very nice for continued use. It doesn't wear me out.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
I know, I stretched a lug with it on my old hub when using my nephew's. I'm glad it has torque adjustment settings; I didn't realize that when I used his. This was good news to me, because I was thinking I needed to buy the mid torque version as well, but that will not be necessary.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My 1/2 inch is adjustable, but I am wondering if I could use the 3/8th. Someone one here mentioned using a impact to get at the transmission filter. I wonder what my 1/2 inch wrench would do to that plastic filter housing. The 1/2” did a great job about putting on and taking off my harmonic balancer. I tried to torque it on with a torque wrench, but the strap wrench kept slipping, so out came the 1/2” impact.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
It's not directly for my truck, but it is for working on them. Bought a Milwaukee M12 Fuel 3/8 impact ratchet and an M18 Fuel high torque 1/2 impact driver w/friction ring.
You're going to love that M12 ratchet.

Reactions: BTL and mbsfield18

·
Registered
480 Posts
My 1/2 inch is adjustable, but I am wondering if I could use the 3/8th. Someone one here mentioned using a impact to get at the transmission filter. I wonder what my 1/2 inch wrench would do to that plastic filter housing. The 1/2” did a great job about putting on and taking off my harmonic balancer. I tried to torque it on with a torque wrench, but the strap wrench kept slipping, so out came the 1/2” impact.
Depending on what you're doing, I don't see why you couldn't use it with a stepdown or stepup adapter. The 3/8 wrench can be used manually, too; I really like that feature.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I bought the 3/8 m12 stubby for working on the small stuff. I also have the high torque model,but its so heavy for continued use. The little guy is very nice for continued use. It doesn't wear me out.
I really wanted the non-fuel version for that reason, but this was such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up. I got the wrench and a battery (only a 1.5 amp though) for $100. So, I just couldn't pass it up. I've already ordered some 3.0 amp batteries.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Anyone need an 05 (her words - looks like an 04 to me) hood and grille? I found one for $100

They also said this was for an F150...

Edit - the grille is for an 04 F2/350, but it has a crack. But, the hood is for an 06, likely F-150.

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
The PMF front and rear lines showed up. I’m super excited cause I’m pretty sure I’ve roasted 2 calipers due to bad lines. We shall find out. Seems like pretty robust brackets and crimp connections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Ordered new Mevotech upper and lower ball joints, new tie rod ends, new Spicer u-joints, new seal kits for the ESOF. Oh what fun. Not long after, will be replacing tires and getting the alignment done on or around Father's Day. Looking at the Cooper AT3 XLT for my next set. The BFG K02's been good, but if I'm honest, my truck spends more time towing and on the road than off-road.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Ordered new Mevotech upper and lower ball joints, new tie rod ends, new Spicer u-joints, new seal kits for the ESOF. Oh what fun. Not long after, will be replacing tires and getting the alignment done on or around Father's Day. Looking at the Cooper AT3 XLT for my next set. The BFG K02's been good, but if I'm honest, my truck spends more time towing and on the road than off-road.
The Toyo AT/II are really nice and have a 65k mile warranty.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
The Toyo AT/II are really nice and have a 65k mile warranty.

I've heard good things about them as well. Been watching several videos on a lot of tires. 65K is pretty good where as the Coopers I think is 60K (still better then 50K on the BFG's). But one thing I really like is Cooper is a U.S. based company. I better be careful not to bash the Japanese brand, don't want to be banned for being too insensitive and hurt anyone's feelings. blah blah blah

·
Registered
480 Posts
I've heard good things about them as well. Been watching several videos on a lot of tires. 65K is pretty good where as the Coopers I think is 60K (still better then 50K on the BFG's). But one thing I really like is Cooper is a U.S. based company. I better be careful not to bash the Japanese brand, don't want to be banned for being too insensitive and hurt anyone's feelings. blah blah blah
Hahaha, no complaints here, my dad used to work for Dunlop. But, I have the Toyo R/Ts which are a rough terrain version of their mud tires that aren't very loud on the road and have a 45k milage warranty, and I've really liked them so far. I haven't really looked at the Cooper's very much. Maybe I should.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm not fond of my at3's. They have poor wet traction and nonexistent icy traction. I think there are better tires out there. Yokohama's are a good tire, Michelin is, of courses, a good tire as well.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
I pulled the trigger on the Trail Ridge mirrors today to replace the Syppos. Heated with power fold. That will be nice. But they better not shake like a dog poopin’ a cactus, like thes syppos. Not for $538!

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
I pulled the trigger on the Trail Ridge mirrors today to replace the Syppos. Heated with power fold. That will be nice. But they better not shake like a dog poopin’ a cactus, like thes syppos. Not for $538!

I dub thee Bill the Guinea Pig
I Gots Govmint mirror money waiting to be spent :D

Reactions: Boudah and Flamed99

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
I dub thee Bill the Guinea Pig
Gots Govmint mirror money waiting to be spent :D
Sorry, the gubmint don’t fancy small businesses....this here is ditch-diggin’ bucks

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Sorry, the gubmint don’t fancy small businesses....this here is ditch-diggin’ bucks

Aint that the truth.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
We'll, maybe not today but in the last two weeks:

KDD o-ringed stage 1heads
Mahle top end gasket kit
Warren 155/30 injectors
ARP 625 studs
OEM glow plugs
Glow plug harnesses
IPR
ICP
Mishimoto degas bottle
Mishimoto radiator hoses
Mishimoto Y hose
MBRP Y pipe
OEM Idlers
OEM tensioners
Odawg intake
Rudy's intercooler
Rudy's elbow
Rudy's CAI and filter
Rudy's 6.4 pushrods
S&B cab mounts
Power steering hose
AFE blade runner exhaust manifold
XDP updated stand pipes & dummy's
New tail gate trim
New grill
New badge
New head lights
New tail lights
New cargo light
New belts

And now I'm on hold over those stupid rocker arm clips!! Hopefully tomorrow I can add those to the list.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
In the process of purchasing the parts for bulletproofing my truck, in the mean time I'm about to replace my failed turbo with a new 03 unit. Whistle all the way!!!

3521 - 3540 of 3553 Posts