Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

3521 - 3527 of 3527 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
I bought the 3/8 m12 stubby for working on the small stuff. I also have the high torque model,but its so heavy for continued use. The little guy is very nice for continued use. It doesn't wear me out.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I know, I stretched a lug with it on my old hub when using my nephew's. I'm glad it has torque adjustment settings; I didn't realize that when I used his. This was good news to me, because I was thinking I needed to buy the mid torque version as well, but that will not be necessary.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My 1/2 inch is adjustable, but I am wondering if I could use the 3/8th. Someone one here mentioned using a impact to get at the transmission filter. I wonder what my 1/2 inch wrench would do to that plastic filter housing. The 1/2” did a great job about putting on and taking off my harmonic balancer. I tried to torque it on with a torque wrench, but the strap wrench kept slipping, so out came the 1/2” impact.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
It's not directly for my truck, but it is for working on them. Bought a Milwaukee M12 Fuel 3/8 impact ratchet and an M18 Fuel high torque 1/2 impact driver w/friction ring.
You're going to love that M12 ratchet.

·
Registered
409 Posts
My 1/2 inch is adjustable, but I am wondering if I could use the 3/8th. Someone one here mentioned using a impact to get at the transmission filter. I wonder what my 1/2 inch wrench would do to that plastic filter housing. The 1/2” did a great job about putting on and taking off my harmonic balancer. I tried to torque it on with a torque wrench, but the strap wrench kept slipping, so out came the 1/2” impact.
Depending on what you're doing, I don't see why you couldn't use it with a stepdown or stepup adapter. The 3/8 wrench can be used manually, too; I really like that feature.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I bought the 3/8 m12 stubby for working on the small stuff. I also have the high torque model,but its so heavy for continued use. The little guy is very nice for continued use. It doesn't wear me out.
I really wanted the non-fuel version for that reason, but this was such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up. I got the wrench and a battery (only a 1.5 amp though) for $100. So, I just couldn't pass it up. I've already ordered some 3.0 amp batteries.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Anyone need an 05 (her words - looks like an 04 to me) hood and grille? I found one for $100

They also said this was for an F150...

Edit - the grille is for an 04 F2/350, but it has a crack. But, the hood is for an 06, likely F-150.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
The PMF front and rear lines showed up. I’m super excited cause I’m pretty sure I’ve roasted 2 calipers due to bad lines. We shall find out. Seems like pretty robust brackets and crimp connections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3521 - 3527 of 3527 Posts