·
Registered
807 Posts
Should you ever check it?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Should you ever check it?
As I hear, it depends on where you live. It's dry like Arizona, diesel tech Ron said he never checked it unless the light came on. If you live somewhere humid, some suggest once a month. I heard once a week, but I'm not doing that. Some ppl suggest never do it unless the light comes on. I think it's probably good measure to do it once a month.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Hmmmmm, I'm behind on several hundred, no, thousands of checks then

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hmmmmm, I'm behind on several hundred, no, thousands of checks then

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Haha, I was too for a long time. I don't know what the real interval should be, but my plug was starting to corrode, so I had to get it out of the system.

·
Registered
807 Posts
As I hear, it depends on where you live. It's dry like Arizona, diesel tech Ron said he never checked it unless the light came on. If you live somewhere humid, some suggest once a month. I heard once a week, but I'm not doing that. Some ppl suggest never do it unless the light comes on. I think it's probably good measure to do it once a month.

I was going by the light theory..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
480 Posts
I was going by the light theory..

Me too, until as of late. I've seen some dirt in my drain off, but I think that was the old plug corroding. I don't expect to see that anymore, and I barely if ever have water in the drain off.

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
pulled the trigger on the PMF full front/rear brake line set. Almost done Collecting all the parts to start the front end rebuild. I CANNOT wait.

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
What's so good about the PMF brake lines, just braided?

Apparently they are well insulated , protected , 5 layers n braided. A full set of stock lines aren’t insanely cheaper so I just want to do this once / last time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just put I the S&B cold air intake. I’m pretty much stock right now, but I have a KC stage 1 coming this week and will compliment it with innovative tunes. Not expecting anything major performance gains but I like buying **** for the 6.0l and want the 10 blade whistle lol

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Just put I the S&B cold air intake. I’m pretty much stock right now, but I have a KC stage 1 coming this week and will compliment it with innovative tunes. Not expecting anything major performance gains but I like buying **** for the 6.0l and want the 10 blade whistle lol View attachment 766846

Hey, what caps are those on the oil/fuel filters? I just cracked mine, n need new ones.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
a KC stage 1 coming this week and will compliment it with innovative tunes. Not expecting anything major performance gains but I like buying **** for the 6.0l and want the 10 blade whistle lol
You might be quite surprised what a difference that turbo will make along with the custom tunes...just saying.

I just installed the S&B on mine tonight. How about that?!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, what caps are those on the oil/fuel filters? I just cracked mine, n need new ones.
Those are the Riff Raff caps

Reactions: Boudah

·
Registered
106 Posts
Replaced ICP sensor and pigtail. It was actually my first time doing one of those (im sure it wasn't my last). Im stoked that the surging rpm's and bucking forward at stop lights quit after the replacement.

·
Registered
480 Posts
It's not directly for my truck, but it is for working on them. Bought a Milwaukee M12 Fuel 3/8 impact ratchet and an M18 Fuel high torque 1/2 impact driver w/friction ring.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
It's not directly for my truck, but it is for working on them. Bought a Milwaukee M12 Fuel 3/8 impact ratchet and an M18 Fuel high torque 1/2 impact driver w/friction ring.

That 1/2 inch impact is strong. The first bolt I used it on was an exhaust bolt, and stripped it the head into a circle. I ended up Torching and cutting that particular bolt off.

·
Registered
480 Posts
That 1/2 inch impact is strong. The first bolt I used it on was an exhaust bolt, and stripped it the head into a circle. I ended up Torching and cutting that particular bolt off.
I know, I stretched a lug with it on my old hub when using my nephew's. I'm glad it has torque adjustment settings; I didn't realize that when I used his. This was good news to me, because I was thinking I needed to buy the mid torque version as well, but that will not be necessary.

3501 - 3520 of 3553 Posts