Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

3461 - 3470 of 3470 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
It's an OBD programmer
From what I have read of the instructions (who really reads instructions) it's a flash and remove kinda deal

·
Premium Member
11,496 Posts
I haven't really researched the Hypertech devices, but I thought I read way back that they were an "inline" module that just corrected the speedo.

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,378 Posts
Got it for free.99, best deal I've ever found lol

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
I haven't really researched the Hypertech devices, but I thought I read way back that they were an "inline" module that just corrected the speedo.
I thought they were all inline units too that's why I didn't look too hard at them then I stumbled across this unit and decided that I needed to at least try it out
I have the speedo function on the CTS2 set pretty close to accurate but I don't use it since I usually monitor the speed on my GPS

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,773 Posts
Tuscany is hooking me up with 350 blocks n u bolts Just need to get the rest of the parts from Ford and then ready for camping season lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep I’m going to brave contracting covid19 just to get them in the mail for you tomorrow. lol.

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
Yep I’m going to brave contracting covid19 just to get them in the mail for you tomorrow. lol.
Don't touch strangers (good advice anytime) and hold your breath, you should be fine

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Ordered 4 gallons of Delo 5w-40 and an FL-2016 oil filter. Amazon doing their part to help me maintain social distancing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Since mine left the wife stranded just days before our county livestock show I went ahead and bought the 6.0 a companion. I bought back my OBS 7.3. It's actually good to have it back.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

3461 - 3470 of 3470 Posts