Registered
905 Posts
Blue??? or you looking for exact color?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blue??? or you looking for exact color?

Good you said blue. I thought color blind. I was told ford never made a blue. I ordered my gauges and the closest we came up with was medium graphite and i got mopar gray. and i got dodge instructions to install them, and i got a fuel pressure gauge instead of my tranny gauge. And know this is not from Raul he would never mess things up this bad

·
Registered
905 Posts
lol. glad to help. :thumb:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
you have to drill a couple hole in the original pillar and the kit should have some plaster screw lookin things you put through both the new pillar and old pillar. I would recommend going to DieselManor.com if you have problems. They have a pretty good instructions on there for the pillar and guages

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you have to drill a couple hole in the original pillar and the kit should have some plaster screw lookin things you put through both the new pillar and old pillar. I would recommend going to DieselManor.com if you have problems. They have a pretty good instructions on there for the pillar and guages

NO plastic things

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Are those Isspro gauges?

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
If they sent you am ELECTRIC FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE instead OF A TRANNY TEMP GAUGE, keep the Fuel Pressure gauge, its work way, way more money! If its a Manual guage then don't worry about it...I am so darn evil, I take advantage of peroples mistakes...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes i got the wrong order i much have my stuff don't look anything like that. i got a kit for a dodge:doh::doh::doh::dunno::dunno:

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
I was told ford never made a blue.
Did they mean Ford never made a blue interior ever, or just never after they released the Powerstroke?

Reason I ask, my 91 F150 had blue interior. Think it was darker though.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did they mean Ford never made a blue interior ever, or just never after they released the Powerstroke?

Reason I ask, my 91 F150 had blue interior. Think it was darker though.

i think he said ford never made a blue interior on powerstrokes. well thats funny i have blue

1 - 20 of 27 Posts