Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 466 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know weve got alot of hard working men(and a few women) here. Wondering what brand boots do you count on to get the job done?

I've got Redwings for work. 9inch chippewas for play(only ones that have the american flag on the laces)

Sent from my ADR6325 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
168 Posts
Red wings are by far my favorite only one that ive had that the bottom doesnt look like a drag slick after 3 months. All though brama's with Dr schol's work boot insert arnt a bad bang for your buck if you want beater boots.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Red wings Dyna Force for work Harley Davidson for riding!!!

·
Premium Member
20,292 Posts
I walk on concrete all day, these CAT Manifold Flexions are the most comfortable boots I've worn in a long time. Guaranteed comfort or your money back, you can't beat that :thumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Used to have chippewa super loggers, liked the wide sizes and looks. Didn't like how loud they are when you walk on wood or any other hard floor, and the marking sole. I do feel like they were warmer though. I sometimes swap between the redwings and chips in the winter.

If you get an expensive pair of boots, buy a boot dryer! It's the best investment I've ever made for my boots. Dries them out over night, gets rid of some of the smell, and they are nice and warm when you slip them on in the morning.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad to see everyone has there tried and true boots no mixer upers.
Korx you absolutly right about a boot dryer. Yup here in Maine and any other state that get snow and/or sub zero temps they're a must have.

Sent from my ADR6325 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Ariats.

And I like the thread title, "Where" Haha :hehe: thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
44magnum didnt even notice that. night shift and not paying attention mistake. haha

·
Registered
598 Posts
Gotta have my ariats.. For work and for play..

Tony Lama's and Lucchese's for going out...

Ariats are honestly some of the best boots i've ever bought though. Been wearing them since high school.. My only complaint is the insole.. I have to buy a insole when I buy a new pair of boots, the one that comes with them is garbage..

1 - 20 of 466 Posts