Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
940 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh it's awesome man! It's pretty good with cherry Pepsi too but regular Pepsi is the best

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Oh I bet! We make a drink from everclear that we call Ripass......Tastes like root beer and goes down like water......then you wake up like this :tard: lol I like to mix 50/50 with actual root beer. Can't even tell it's there.:D

:moon::moon::moon:
Oh look.......a full moon in Albequerque this evening. :rofl:

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Oh I bet! We make a drink from everclear that we call Ripass......Tastes like root beer and goes down like water......then you wake up like this :tard: lol I like to mix 50/50 with actual root beer. Can't even tell it's there.:D
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Its' evne betete r as a float I onlyu have a nlittle left. If we metet up this summer to camlo you need to bring me some.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Its' evne betete r as a float I onlyu have a nlittle left. If we metet up this summer to camlo you need to bring me some.
Go home sagebel, you're clearly drunk!

You need to post or PM me the recipe.

·
Premium Member
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh absolutely!

lol, ,fubar, wtf... any other combination of alphabet that sums up how screwed up that is! haha

If I date his sister can I get the recipe?
Sorry man, no one gets it. You'll have to meet us in Salt Lake City for our campin trip next summer so you can take some home. :thumb:

·
Registered
940 Posts
YOu can get him and is hbrohte r hammer ed an dth ey still wont' give it to ouoy.
Is it bad that I know exactly what you are saying without having to sit and try to figure it out? Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 2926 Posts